interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

first of all u dont need to repeat urself in every line.

blackrock failed at all russian servers and joined l2mid.

epidemic are a bunch of albanian scammers and after their failure at sublimity joined l2mid.

u take it too personal dont u think? for a 3rd party person here, or mby not ;)

about corruption as i already said, but i forgot u are too stupid to understand since u play there.

w0w u just made me dust. :happyforever:

Your words vs mine server can't prove nothing. L2Mid is a top mid private international server where the staff is not corrupt, experienced, professional, and loves the game and the community. You also need the community and clans to embrace the server and make it a success in a world.

top penis since you are out of donations, seeking for more, opening 10000x times.

get real, your server is used overused and trash, people are bored of it, and you got same shitty community that does not present any competition whatsoever to real clans.

get a life blowgarian and you're a shit btw corrupted.

Keeping my topic hot ;)

thanks

to be honest i didn't play interlude some years,the past years i was playing GF,EPILOGUE,FREYA,H5 but as i can see many ppl prefer this chronicle so i decided to give it a try,wish you the best with your project

u talk like mid is better u dumb shit

we already know why u play l2neo and blaze :D there is donations for ally 5 and corruption for epics .. keep qqing about l2mid , the legacy is growing !

Edited by Torchita

Hello all, you can join the current OBT test period!

Official L2Mid Open Beta Test period is now opened!

Step 1: Register your game account
here: http://acm.l2mid.com/new_account

Step 2: Download the L2Mid patch and axtract the .rar archive in your game folder.
FTP: http://l2mid.com/l2mid_beta_patch.zip

Download the patch from other places:
Mirror 1: mediafire.com
Mirror 2: 4shared.com
Mirror 3: zippyshare
Mirror 4: load.to
Mirror 5: uploaded.net
Mirror 6: dfiles.eu

Step 3: Enjoy the game :)