[Warning]Virus Spread On Maxcheaters!

MaxusHost

Dear maxcheaters community,

The user named tnt1 with skype name xxxtntxxx3 is a virus spreader if he adds you on skype and send you an image dont download it. I will post proofs within 8 hours  but be careful!

With respect,

Maxushost

he send me an image yestarday and i didn't had any problem and my antivirus didn't show anythinhg :/

scan the image on -> https://www.virustotal.com/an post here the results

1212121212.jpg

Edited by `NeverMore

This guy had added me because he has a client for my hosting services. I Didnt downloaded the image since he told me that the client's info are inside there and he refused to upload the image on tinypic. You people that you downloaded the image be carefull because there are many crypters on other forums and anyone can inject your pc without antivirus detect it.

This guy had added me because he has a client for my hosting services. I Didnt downloaded the image since he told me that the client's info are inside there and he refused to upload the image on tinypic. You people that you downloaded the image be carefull because there are many crypters on other forums and anyone can inject your pc without antivirus detect it.

So it's possible to have been keylogger victim from png files?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/174703-hiding-files-into-jpgno-binder/  Here guide!  :gusta:

btw why my posts got deleted? wtf?

106adb7e4a7279e8d9244840a5b680c9.png

449d4793816a723f8afba23acf72ffeb.png

Edited by Karasu

dont tell me its that guy

hows his name...

HighClass

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Edited by Karasu

dont tell me its that guy

hows his name...

HighClass

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Is he files are keylogger?