[Guide] ~Create C5/Interlude server/editing/optimizing it~

killer_007 sorry for inderrupting again but u are to help us.So i made all the steps u gave us and when i log in i have 3 servers the both of them have the name i have choosen but they are down they only server is online bartz but as it seems is urs?Because when i log in is says L2j server from Killer_007 and another guy.Plz tell me how to set online my 2 other servers.Thx again :-\

Hey spawn123 and ekoice if i do that from post forward and others can connect on my server but i cannot connect on the internet only at www.msn.com i cannot connect on another internet sites    :/

Lol, that's the first time i hear about this!Have you opened  both TCP and UDP

ports: 80,2106,7777?

If nothing happens,try restarting your router.

What do you mean by saying... I have 3 servers? Did you run the startgameserver.bat 3 times or you see 3 servers and you have used the startgs.bat 1 time? Maybe you registered the server too many times :P If you did the 2nd, go to gameserver table with phpmyadmin (or navicat, whatever) and delete the content, and leave only the first value...

i have one more problemme... IN the darkrage's datapack tere is no start.bat and stop.bat... :/

something more... there is no database_installer.bat too many things are missing! if it is possible can u check the uploaded server file?

killer_007 u are the great man i did my server thx to you .Can u tell me plz how to take all skills and get my character 78 lvl and do my weapons +20 and etc.PLz tell me a link of this commands or tell them plz.THX again

I had added diskw etc... And the link is down :P I will upload another pack ^^

@moze www.google.gr Let's see... OHHHHHHHHH Here it is... https://www.l2jserver.com/trac/wiki/GmCommands Or you could simply search here...

I got problem with the telnet servers.

Gameservers Telnet says that the address is already in use and gives a java.net.Bindexception

I have opened only 80.2106.7777 ports i will have problems??

//Off-topic

Anekiller, this is the correct Link for Your Signature...Correct it ;D

[img=http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h132/anekiller/dragsternitro.jpg]

killer_007 u are the great man i did my server thx to you .Can u tell me plz how to take all skills and get my character 78 lvl and do my weapons +20 and etc.PLz tell me a link of this commands or tell them plz.THX again

Hmmm...Type in all chat : //admin , then go to enchant pannel (target yourself first) put the value from 0 to +65535 and click on all buttons (after the first button, you know How the Entire enchant Process works).

To have all skills you mean all skills from all classes ? LoL, for what you need them...?? btw...

press //admin, go In character list, click on your name, edit skills, (you must see a list at this point), choose the list (Humans,elf,D-elf,orcs,dwarf) may appear and other List with all class transfers...choose what you like...and at this point will finally appear the skills List...Choose what you like...repeat the process for each class skills you need...

Have a Fun !! ;D

Did you change any IP inside the config files? Also, why did you enable telnet? x.x Keep it off...

@ekoice Ts ts ts, double posting by you? I didn't expect that from you... INSTANT BAN :P  ;D :P

to put the server in the internet i dont need to enable the telnet server? yeah my gameserver config is like

# Bind ip of the gameserver, use * to bind on all available IPs

GameserverHostname=*

GameserverPort=7777

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *

ExternalHostname=85.74.50.11

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *

InternalHostname=192.168.1.50

# Bind ip of the loginserver, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginserverHostname=*

LoginserverPort=2106

LoginTryBeforeBan=20

# The Loginserver host and port

LoginPort=9014

LoginHost=127.0.0.1

LOGIN:

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.

# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to

# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)

# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)

# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)

# - Questions? => http://l2jserver.com

#

# * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"

# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com

# ===================================================================================================

# ================================================================

# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!

# ================================================================

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname=85.74.50.11

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

InternalHostname=192.168.1.50

# Bind ip of the loginserver, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginserverHostname=*

LoginserverPort=2106

LoginTryBeforeBan=20

GMMinLevel=100

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers

LoginPort=9014

Which ports i need to open?