[Guide] ~Create C5/Interlude server/editing/optimizing it~

GUYS CAN ANYBODY INCLUDE IN THIS PACKET DYNASTY ARMOR AND WEPONS AND SENT THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT. I NEED THIS PACKET WITH DYNASTY ARMORS AND WEAPON.  TY ALL KILLER IF YOU CAN ICLUDE DYNASTY MAKE IT PLIS ME  ALWAYS I TAKE ERROR.... GRRRRRR

• 2 weeks later...

nice guide

im back

i ll send solution about 200 custom to add in his pack's

or ..

i ll share one by one for 200 karma :p

I am waiting too :D

• 4 weeks later...

guyz i have a problem i try set up a server in my net i use in internal server ip the local ip of the pc :192.168.1.71 and when i go to an other pc in the net to login i set host with 192.168.1.71 and when i login i see server bartz light ping 61 and when i press login nothing happens why? and the gs-login server windows dont show any error if i create i new account they right about the acc creation gut i cant login why?i use killer_007 pack...

proof of the change protocol MIN=1 MAX= 999 but have open ports xD to play not only what you need but if you want someone to connect to your server yes eh eh cya

does this look amending L2.INI your IP and do not forget to bring your lines in the HOST with l2auth, etc. so that we can enter cya