L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

Accepted, i was away some days, who is intrested needs to contact me again!

I will update later with information about the progress of the project.

Pmed!

I was away for like 10 days, so maybe i ve missed some messages, if you didnt got your asnwer please, send me again!

Project is growing day by day. We currently have 31 upgraded users and each week more and more poeple joining our community.

Why?

Because we insta fix ( next 12 hours ) every report (bug) on forum.

Because we offer support.

Because if there is not bug reports we still working everyday on new features or reworks.

Because files are really stable and buggless.

Who want to test the files can simple pm me on skype: mrnevermore1

http://www.l2jsunrise.com/

Thanks to everyone who supports our try and our project!

This guy  legendkay  is totally retarted.
The pack that is shared, is 2 months old, and source is not included. Which means is nothing.

We are working on something you. Soon i will announce everything.

Also SmartGuard is supported from now on, and all our upgraded users obtain discount for their services!

This guy  legendkay  is totally retarted.

The pack that is shared, is 2 months old, and source is not included. Which means is nothing.

We are working on something you. Soon i will announce everything.

Also SmartGuard is supported from now on, and all our upgraded users obtain discount for their services!

Still even if was really 2 months old (wasn't old but fresh)

You people can just ask around for a free try and yhea was source shared aswell

You are mad nevermore?

tumblr_nmf5zyG1Ol1u50c91o1_250.gif

Edited by legendkay

Well. As I know, NeverMore lies. Why? Because there are many things that they are no true.

1. The community. It isn't that the pack has. Why do you show it? Do you think that nobody of your customers will see it? So stupid do you think that they are?

2. The pay. One per life... until they do a "new" revision. Then, you must pay another time for the development. Yes. It is one pay per life... for a svn thant will be discontinued.

3. They have many extra-packs. As this community, of course. Why do your customers have all of them?

This three points are that you can probe easy.

This data have many bugs. Customers are the testers. They check buffs, skills, quest, stats... The code is l2jserver with four things more, NPC most modified and many code bad rewrite.  It is very very very unstable. If you don't believe me, please, teste their free version. That version is no new. You must remember that Sunrise is Reunion. They said "reworked"... Try the free version first and then, tell it to the world.

Edited by KaiPower

Well. As I know, NeverMore lies. Why? Because there are many things that they are no true.

1. The community. It isn't that the pack has. Why do you show it? Do you think that nobody of your customers will see it? So stupid do you think that they are?

2. The pay. One per life... until they do a "new" revision. Then, you must pay another time for the development. Yes. It is one pay per life... for a svn thant will be discontinued.

3. They have many extra-packs. As this community, of course. Why do your customers have all of them?

This three points are that you can probe easy.

This data have many bugs. Customers are the testers. They check buffs, skills, quest, stats... The code is l2jserver with four things more, NPC most modified and many code bad rewrite.  It is very very very unstable. If you don't believe me, please, teste their free version. That version is no new. You must remember that Sunrise is Reunion. They said "reworked"... Try the free version first and then, tell it to the world.

NeverMore owned once again

tumblr_nn5qs1GmPf1rf5sfpo8_250.gif

Try the free version first and then, tell it to the world.

NM will say "the free version is sooo old and with problems. Actual Sunrise version is bug-free".

Anyway, if you have doubts you can join their test server and check it out, since obviously, they won't give head rev as a free version.. :)

Edited by SweeTs

NM will say "the free version is sooo old and with problems. Actual Sunrise version is bug-free".

Anyway, if you have doubts you can join their test server and check it out, since obviously, they won't give head rev as a free version.. :)

This don't means nothing

last rev is freaking bugged as free one

Ofc have some news fancy htmls but nothing more nothing less

NeverMore is just bringing a project that he can't handle due the fact that he have 0 dev experience

he just wait for some release on mxc edit some htmls and voilà "HEY GUYS SUNRISE GET A NEW COMMUNITY BOARD BLA BLA"

tumblr_nmf5zyG1Ol1u50c91o5_250.gif

If I said that, is because I tested them. I tested Reunion as a customer... And i know its bugs. I tested Sunrise too... and the bugs persists: quest clan 4, bugs in events, bugs with dualbox, bugs with sieges, bugs with olys... It is so easy to check, that I can believe this post. Sure.

One server with those problems is sentenced to death.

Edited by KaiPower