L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

Some icons of the upcoming services tab of l2jsunrise.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgbuffer.jpg

Html might look similar to other cb's but code is 100% done by l2jsunrise team!

Our community everyday becomes bigger, and bigger !

Thanks to everyone who supports this project!

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/l2jsunrise

Edited by `NeverMore

is so damn hard to copy htmls and make a code for a community board

bullshit detector is on the way

64cdbe759ec0ede1ecdbd705d53834e4.jpg

is so damn hard to copy htmls and make a code for a community board

bullshit detector is on the way

its not, thats why it wasnt exist on l2jreunion and l2jsunrise, but since a lot of users asked for it, we made it for everyone ;)

thats l2jsunrise  :dat:

y u keep hatin? 

bring me some more views please

Edited by `NeverMore

its not, thats why it wasnt exist on l2jreunion and l2jsunrise, but since a lot of users asked for it, we made it for everyone ;)

thats l2jsunrise  :dat:

y u keep hatin? 

bring me some more views please

Why i should hating?

i'm not a server owner

i'm not a dev

i'm not part of any project

i'm not a guy that sell service

why you fucking can't accept the truth about your work?

i'm not a dev and i can do same things you did in 20 min

where the fuck you find the pride of posting this shit here like you did something important?

you actually did 0

stop with that trash advertising for attract noobs and steal theyr money

your pack is nothing more then a clean l2j with fancy npc, i hope people will undestand it before buyng that crap

tumblr_nhem35e2So1qc17ifo5_r1_250.gif

no, you are not hatin, you are just saying the truth, when you never tested sunrise files, or any sunrise project :D huehueheu thats so pathetic..

you are not server owner or dev , but you care about my project like you are :D !  it seems i am so importand to you.

oh and, i never pretend the pro, or something, i am just posting the new features that my project offers.

jejeje keep posting, i will ignore you like a boss!  :dat:

SHITTIEST PACK EVER!

DONT BUY OR YOU WILL GET SCAMMED

YOU CAN ASK ME ON PM why you shouldnt buy this.

have fun!106adb7e4a7279e8d9244840a5b680c9.png449d4793816a723f8afba23acf72ffeb.png

Bcuz u failed with u server maybee :O

i also did a server with nevermore´s files was succes 500 ppl on a high rate server at first day also i have tell them some ideas bcuz of cancel system i hope u have add it nevermore ^^ 

no, you are not hatin, you are just saying the truth, when you never tested sunrise files, or any sunrise project :D huehueheu thats so pathetic..

you are not server owner or dev , but you care about my project like you are :D !  it seems i am so importand to you.

oh and, i never pretend the pro, or something, i am just posting the new features that my project offers.

jejeje keep posting, i will ignore you like a boss!  :dat:

You are so important to me?

i know good devs and you are not in the list lol

anyway yhea you post your new "features" can we call features 2 htmls? and i comment them

you are on a pubblic forum, if someone do a negative comment you should listen and try to improve yourself not starting to cry and flame like a kid

Go in some other pages read my previus comment fix things as i said and you can call your pack "good files"

I know is more easy to make fancy npc trick newbies and take some money but is so fucking lame to act like this... you remind me the l2j eternity world project

Your only goal is that (since your info about how classes should work are really poor)

tumblr_md5uh8kX7s1qfuoyko9_r1_250.gif

Bcuz u failed with u server maybee :o

i also did a server with nevermore´s files was succes 500 ppl on a high rate server at first day also i have tell them some ideas bcuz of cancel system i hope u have add it nevermore ^^ 

:happyforever:  you suck at lies

good  job !

WTF is this guy Karasu  talking about?

I have worked in many packs, and help with minor development on L2jserver, L2jMobius,L2jfree, L2jfrozen.An I can say without a doubt, this is no scam, and instead of being disappointed, I'm very excited at what I found within the pack, the test server does not show all the functions available. I'm a SVN user, and I'm very happy, once you get access to forums, you can see how active the staff is at fixing error, and bugs. very stable.

Pros:

*one time payment, with option to purchase extra mods for really cheap.

*ready to go from day one.

*stable

*active staff

*you can create a truly custom and unique server

*a person needs little java knowledge, because all the java side edits are done for you.

*test server

Cons:

*compile users have to wait for updates (I suggest SVN membership)

*your going spend a lot of time looking through all the features (not sure if this is a con or not)

I'm very happy with this pack, and this was the first time I purchased a membership to a pack, and yes I was scared too, and I was hesitant at first, and now I'M SO GLAD I DID!!

110% trusted! O0

Edited by gmexid

WTF is this guy Karasu  talking about?

I have worked in many packs, and help with minor development on L2jserver, L2jMobius,L2jfree, L2jfrozen.An I can say without a doubt, this is no scam, and instead of being disappointed, I'm very excited at what I found within the pack, the test server does not show all the functions available. I'm a SVN user, and I'm very happy, once you get access to forums, you can see how active the staff is at fixing error, and bugs. very stable.

Pros:

*one time payment, with option to purchase extra mods for really cheap.

*ready to go from day one.

*stable

*active staff

*you can create a truly custom and unique server

*a person needs little java knowledge, because all the java side edits are done for you.

*test server

Cons:

*compile users have to wait for updates (I suggest SVN membership)

*your going spend a lot of time looking through all the features (not sure if this is a con or not)

I'm very happy with this pack, and this was the first time I purchased a membership to a pack, and yes I was scared too, and I was hesitant at first, and now I'M SO GLAD I DID!!

110% trusted! O0

tumblr_n4au9zCw7D1qiemdko3_250.gif

BEST PACK 2015!

Support,

Instant fixes,

Almost everything working

Custom features,

Everything configurable

What more? Everything you need is on this pack!

Dont waste time and upgrade to gold plan today!

2 months after project officially announced and more than 30 happy users upgraded.

For more information add me on skype -> mrnevermore1 or visit http://www.l2jsunrise.com/

Edited by `NeverMore

Good Luck With ur saled dude

Trusted And Recomended Also really nice work  

I agree..  good guy and skilled..

Good Luck mate.. ;)

like you I have always been weary of purchasing packs, as a long time L2J community user, I know that finding the code, writing the code, and staying up to date can be a tedious, and time consuming hassle. I have come to the point in my L2j experience that I would rather pay someone to manage, and maintain the code. not only that, but the L2jsunrise team, has code that is very hard to find, and have rewritten it to be very stable, like the nexus Event engine, which you can find files, but getting those files to work and be stable with latest l2jserver build would down right kill someone with little to no experience in java scripting. This project is great for low to high level users, that's what makes it so great. also since this is a private project, you wont get 1kk servers that are the same, like L2jServer projects, and their 1 million leechers, all running the same boring setup. 

stable server, extra add-ons, unique features, private community, 100% configurable server, over 100+ customizable, so you can create a truly unique server experience for players I love it.

I just purchased a rebuff system, and for 15$, it was worth every dime.

Great team L2jSunrise, great staff, and I have reported, requested, and all fixes or requests, have been done within 24 hours.. O0

Edited by gmexid