L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

• 1 month later...

Bought a silver plan yesterday, activated within an hour, easy steps to download and install the necessary files and Server is up and running.

Nothing to complain about, I am just a Happy Customer.

I would recomment this emulator to anyone wishing a nice private server to play with friends. Concerning going commercial, the gold plan would be more apppropriate I guess, but I actually don't need it.

Is this project still alive and kept current so i can purchase a plan from the website ?

I am interested in maybe buying the silver package but i dont know if it is still useful files for a live server.

Edit: I did not read the above post before i asked this question. He pretty much answered it for me.

Edited by microrican

• 3 weeks later...
Take care with these guys ban users without reason... I recommend this pack years ago & one friend tell me that was banned now

EDITED: Real proof done, he break the rules(my friend), then I cant say anything more, nevermore said the truth

Edited by zhort

Take care with these guys ban users without reason... 0 professional work I recommend this pack years ago & one friend tell me that was banned now

Your friend was re-selling his SVN access files for 100 euro which is obviously against our rules.

I have valid proofs if you need.

Show me please, Im waiting this proofs

And who are you actually?

Pm me in skype and i will show you images of skype conversations 

Edited by `NeverMore

• 2 weeks later...

Damn that's an option ?

Reselling sunrise for 50€, svn is sync to git, all you need is a github account for my private repo.

Awooo u still care for sunrise? But true, when you can't hurt something, you trashtalk :D

e9204dc7f2654cbca0cc769dfa5117e8.png

3 servers using sunrise files are on top10 on most topsites. 

Sunrise, like it or not is the only active project currently with l2jserver as a base, so our community sooner or later will become even bigger.

Soon we will also announce some new things and changes that we are about to make. We will keep working, and improving the files.

About the SVN, and re-selling we can't and we don't want to cure it.

If someone want to buy something from an unofficial seller, who will probably in the next months will not reply again, or he will not support him at all, he is free to do it.

What actually matters on sunrise, is the closed community we have, and the updates / fixes. If you don't have sunrise account, your bugs will be never be fixed, since it will never be posted.

But again, everyone makes his own choices. 

Kisses :* !