interlude [L2Off] Bnb Sylvanas

CoreBnB

if donations are open for s grade items etc is not worth playing,camping raids will be useless making rush on nob and sub will be useless as well,good luck in your project anyway,i wont bother,im from greece and specific around the places this admin team lives in real life and i know these servers both lowrate and this have been made to make out money,so i wont help a jerk to put money in the pocket for no reason,i mean there is any effort on the server to join,good luck greekos.

In hours u craft S? ??? ahahhahahahha ok u are too pro

So when you gear up on what you need (DC,Tatteo) how many time it will take you to craft a S grade weapon.

But obviously your IQ is low and you cant understand what i mean, it's cool. :)

funny some people playing interlude for ages and still don't know how to farm :)

Edited by xNigga

Sorry gia to delay

To 3rd ginete eite opws retail alla quest items x4 kai auksimeno kai to amount twn mob kathos episis kai poli grigoro respawn time sto shrine. Den einai thema to 3rd kai theorisame oti kalo tha itan na min ginete apla me adena gia na iparxei kai pvp se sigekrimenes perioxes. Genika panw apo 30 lepta den pernei