L2Scripts God:lindvior Build 2015!

As the topic says I am selling on behalf of my friend L2Scripts Build  2015. It is fully compile without cracks and ip restrictions.

the Price is 300 euros and it is non negotiable. If you want you can either add him on skype or me for futher information.

Mattlis95

Bnorx0223 - Unavailable. The only way to contact him now is through me for now!

Edited by Extreamer

If your friend wants to sell the pack with our legit permission, he should contact us, if that will happen, we will be able to resume the next buyer's status if the last will pay the tech support fee.

Best regards.

If your friend wants to sell the pack with our legit permission, he should contact us, if that will happen, we will be able to resume the next buyer's status if the last will pay the tech support fee.

Best regards.

I doubt he will contact you, due to the fact that he does not have skype anymore. Everything goes through as he is IRL friend of mine. As I said the pack is still on sale so people interested in buying it, please contact me directly.

what if a bug accurs? Isnt selling compiled files forbitten here? or it is only for shares?

No offense

It has been tested live and as far as it goes there are no core bugs found, Well you are taking a risk of getting a compile, but you are going to get it for 400 euros cheaper, thats why. The decision is yours.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been tested live and as far as it goes there are no core bugs found, Well you are taking a risk of getting a compile, but you are going to get it for 400 euros cheaper, thats why. The decision is yours.

Sorry to dissapoint you Extreamer but are a lot of core problems on scripts that they aware of them too , the pack is not stable and it's making a lot of lag on more then 100-200 players online , I think scripts can confirm that , and that's why scripts is used only on low communities , but about the quest and etc I don't have any doubt that the pack will make big problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to dissapoint you Extreamer but are a lot of core problems on scripts that they aware of them too , the pack is not stable and it's making a lot of lag on more then 100-200 players online , I think scripts can confirm that , and that's why scripts is used only on low communities , but about the quest and etc I don't have any doubt that the pack will make big problems.

scripts project is overpriced but think  what machine you can get with about 50euro even if your statement is correct.. And think how many other crap packs got 2500++ players w/o lag

scripts project is overpriced but think  what machine you can get with about 50euro even if your statement is correct.. And think how many other crap packs got 2500++ players w/o lag

What he's trying to sell without source its just a piece of crap.

Here is the sellers of 2015..

every single time i reply on a topic.. the ghost of baggos appears

also sorry but ... ehhh

Here are * 

Edited by Ayami-