hellbound [L2Off] Dragon-Network Hellraiser

Alannah

Update:

-Applied mass(over 10k+ lines) fixes regarding skilldata/itemdata/npcdata

-A massive advertisement can be expected as we get reply from head dev.

We would like to provide you something unique, yet retail-like at the rate of 15x. It's a really comfortable gameplay with additional features that you will see or be able to test during the beta phase.

All with these features and the rate, you will also be able to explore and fight on the HB content.

Not to mention we are well secured at website and on serverside too. Donations won't be game affecting.

Any questions, ask ;)

anyway I wanted to do a bump :)

Edited by Alannah

Most retarded gms are on dragon-network. For them time had stopped 10 years ago. No new ideas, nothing new. They don't know how to advertise their server, some of them corrupted and helping to polish clans or clans played on previous dragon server. Even if you give me money to play there i will not.

Most retarded gms are on dragon-network. For them time had stopped 10 years ago. No new ideas, nothing new. They don't know how to advertise their server, some of them corrupted and helping to polish clans or clans played on previous dragon server. Even if you give me money to play there i will not.

poor flame that consist something that is not even true, I assume you are just some hater - might be 1 of the failed projects admin and a 2nd acc :)

DN is up for a reason for 10 years, enjoy the monthly opened milking machines.

update on-topic:

Reuse time and abnormal time are fully adjusted to match HB as close as it can be, a planned maintenance will be done and these fixes will be applied tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

I can post screenshots from conversation with Trackzero where he trying to tell me to leave Baium room. I'm one of SepmerFidelis ally on Tarantula server, hero owning aq/tezza/zaken/anthy/valakas/baium.

Edited by prodavalnik

I can post screenshots from conversation with Trackzero where he trying to tell me to leave Baium room. I'm one of SepmerFidelis ally on Tarantula server, hero owning aq/tezza/zaken/anthy/valakas/baium.

This is true, staff is corrupt like hell. Its easy to pm any head gm and arrange for an under the table donation for ANYTHING you want. This is the absolute truth. 

This is true, staff is corrupt like hell(Raiser). Its easy to pm any head gm and arrange for an under the table donation for ANYTHING you want. This is the absolute truth. 

Here comes the name ^^

Here comes the name ^^

Keep tryng put shit on other servers? think about all the fail server you did in this year

If dragon network is alive since years there is a reason don't you think?

tumblr_nlks0j6jXD1shxqh0o1_250.gif

Dude, I have no clue what you're talking about, in fact, who are you? Present your self maybe you have something to say face to face, because it's hard to speak with a guy that argue with me, I usually ignore people like you, so please present your self, I assume you're a player, alright, tell me who are you and what you want, where you're trying to move this conversation? I ignored your previously posts but you're annoying me to be honest with you, so let me know what's your plan

Dude, I have no clue what you're talking about, in fact, who are you? Present your self maybe you have something to say face to face, because it's hard to speak with a guy that argue with me, I usually ignore people like you, so please present your self, I assume you're a player, alright, tell me who are you and what you want, where you're trying to move this conversation? I ignored your previously posts but you're annoying me to be honest with you, so let me know what's your plan

I'm not your player since i'm not so stupid to join your failzor server

You are gm pazza, you are the guy that tried so badly to take l2 khaos name and fail so badly with it

L2 Khaos failed and you are tryng this l2 pearl that will fail badly aswell but expect that, you have only fail project behind your back but you feel like you can go to flame some other's administration like you are a good and they are bad

Expect that little thing that is ridiculus, you are flamming 2 of the most fairest project alive since 5 years... raid fight and dragon network

put your shit togheter since both of them did an incredible job over this years and you are nothing in front of them

Now take a drink before answer to me or you will rage so badly ;)

tumblr_nl606dqFLn1rn6xczo2_250.gif

First of all, typing back of a desktop is easy, your accusing me that I owe or own a server that actually I never had/have it, we're keeping this topic up, if you want to have a personal conversation with me, send me your skype or phone number and lets talk friend. I am sure those legendary servers do not care about my posts, and just for you to know was a prank when I said "and here hoes the name " Hellraiser was just a prank, but almighty people like you know to much things, and if you ask me personally, almighty people like you deserve to die, because your knowledge is up to 100% of capacity and you have no reasons to stay alive, anyway this is just a sci-fi discussion, I am sure you got it, you're so smart.

Second thing is you keep avoid to present your self, I know a lot of haters and haters gonna hate is a song and a queue too, but that's another subject, present your self and lets keep a decent conversation if you want to, if not, I will just say go fuck your self, because my time is limited to dumbness and I cannot handle it.

Third thing is you should keep your mouth home, because I did not failed whole year, L2Pearl is my first project and I decide to make a 8x because I see 25x are to many projects right now, so just mind your business, I did not failed, fail is when you announce a date and you don't open it, or get ddosed or delay your G.O. as L2mid did, and many other project, so do not tell me like you know everything, what's your project name? Oh, wait you don't have one, you just QQ as many other QQers that just decided they should move forward and shut up.

Fourth thing is I have not own L2Khaos, the owner is one guy from greece as I know, and I know that L2khaos from present is not the real Khaos from the past, so flame off because you actually failed with your topics and people can see that too. I know them, but I was not part of that project.
Good luck with your life, you should make one, or do as I said in No.1 about almighty people

First of all, typing back of a desktop is easy, your accusing me that I owe or own a server that actually I never had/have it, we're keeping this topic up, if you want to have a personal conversation with me, send me your skype or phone number and lets talk friend. I am sure those legendary servers do not care about my posts, and just for you to know was a prank when I said "and here hoes the name " Hellraiser was just a prank, but almighty people like you know to much things, and if you ask me personally, almighty people like you deserve to die, because your knowledge is up to 100% of capacity and you have no reasons to stay alive, anyway this is just a sci-fi discussion, I am sure you got it, you're so smart.

Second thing is you keep avoid to present your self, I know a lot of haters and haters gonna hate is a song and a queue too, but that's another subject, present your self and lets keep a decent conversation if you want to, if not, I will just say go fuck your self, because my time is limited to dumbness and I cannot handle it.

Third thing is you should keep your mouth home, because I did not failed whole year, L2Pearl is my first project and I decide to make a 8x because I see 25x are to many projects right now, so just mind your business, I did not failed, fail is when you announce a date and you don't open it, or get ddosed or delay your G.O. as L2mid did, and many other project, so do not tell me like you know everything, what's your project name? Oh, wait you don't have one, you just QQ as many other QQers that just decided they should move forward and shut up.

Fourth thing is I have not own L2Khaos, the owner is one guy from greece as I know, and I know that L2khaos from present is not the real Khaos from the past, so flame off because you actually failed with your topics and people can see that too. I know them, but I was not part of that project.

Good luck with your life, you should make one, or do as I said in No.1 about almighty people

We will see when l2 pearl will hit 100 on if i'm right about you or not, until then don't push too much yourself with bullshit

tumblr_nl88unQw8F1tcp0gbo3_250.gif

From DN forum...

Opening: April 2015

Rates

• Adena/Exp/SP: amount x15
  • Seal stones: amount x15
  • Adena, Seal stone: chance 100%
  • Drop: chance x10, amount x1
  • Spoil: chance x10, amount x1
  • RaidBoss drop: chance x5, amount x1, adena x5
  • Epics drop: chance x1, amount x1, adena x5
  • if chance goes higher than 100%, amount is increased

Increased rates for vital quests,amount x5

• An Ice Merchant's Dream
  • A Powerful Primeval Creature
  • Clean up the Swamp of Screams
  • Coins of Magic
  • Exploration of Giants Cave (1 and 2)
  • For Sleepless Deadmen
  • In Search of Fragments of Dimension
  • Illegitimate Child of a Goddess
  • Legacy of Insolence
  • Supplier of Regeants
  • The Finest Food
  • The Finest Ingredients (1 and 2)
  • Alliance with Ketra Orcs
  • Alliance with Varka Silenos
  • War with Ketra Orcs
  • War with Varka Silenos
  • Relics of the old empire
  • Gather the flames

Olympiad

• Retail, 1 month cycle

7 signs

• 7 days of Event period
  • 7 days of Seal period

Epic Raids & Barakiel

• Epic Boss re-spawn ,reduced random re-spawn to 4h
  • Sub Boss re-spawn (ToI 3,8,11 + Cabrio),reduced random re-spawn to 4h
  • Barakiel ,reduced random re-spawn to 4h

Donations

• *To be discussed with the community
  • Accessories/hats
  • No items affecting authentic gameplay.You may see the detailed shop ingame on OBT.

Coins Cash-out

• Cash out your Donation Coins and earn 70% of the amount to your paypal. Rules to be announced

Miscellaneous

• Offline trade ticket
  • 2 chars + main rule
  • 3rd party software protection (ban on login)
  • Anti DDoS protection
  • Retail Events
  • PvP tournaments

Services

• Rename charname
  • Change gender
  • Clan rename
  • Change email of the account

What we offer

• Classic mid rate for comfortable game.
  • Official Platform (NOT JAVA).
  • Security and safety.
  • Quality and stability.