CSnLyPw.png
Polonia 21 %
Russia 19%
Ukraine 8%
Latvia 7%
Romania 7%
Brasil 5%
Greece 5 etc

Hope in the next days we will see the other communities rise !

If possible a moderator move the topic

Where is that 10k online,

also as i know u use phantom bots

http://screenshot.cz/61S2U/

so  2k max?

So you post a screen with 5600 online and you say its 2k . You know that one proxy right ? We have 4 :)

That if that screen is not fake.

Try not post in dex topic links to other servers. Thanks

So you post a screen with 5600 online and you say its 2k . You know that one proxy right ? We have 4 :)

That if that screen is not fake.

Try not post in dex topic links to other servers. Thanks

at 2k15 is not hard make fake bots for increase online)))

yea sure its fake:OOO 

Djvogans this guy-gay achylek is playing l2 only in mid rates.everyone knows that this guy is spammer.da fuq you answer him?he used to suck stalone's @@ so rip this guy ffs...

Yes since i was playing last dex, and there was just 2 sides and nothing more, it was so dead.

When i see http://www.twitch.tv/sharky2xyz , i just think where is "5k"   ppl))) 

Edited by AchYlek

honestly i've been playing on the new x5 h5 server a bit here and there and there are not 5-6k people at all.. i've seen about around 1k since i've started playing in the past 8 hours and when people made posts on the forums demanding refunds or complaining about online activity the gm has so far edited the threads including the one i was in, deleted posts of said people asking for refunds from what i have seen, and locked them after it all to deal with it. In all i would say there is about 1k players not much but meh its about what id expect i guess :/

Edited by kmac

honestly i've been playing on the new x5 h5 server a bit here and there and there are not 5-6k people at all.. i've seen about around 1k since i've started playing in the past 8 hours and when people made posts on the forums demanding refunds or complaining about online activity the gm has so far edited the threads including the one i was in, deleted posts of said people asking for refunds from what i have seen, and locked them after it all to deal with it. In all i would say there is about 1k players not much but meh its about what id expect i guess :/

as far i know registration is free . for paid services we have a support ticketing system .