high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

you hurt my feelings achylek :( now i will have to rape a czech slut at the german bordels to feel better :(

now, lets be honest achylek, ur nothing, ur just a random czech faggot trying to be strong on the internet, while in real life, you lost 3/4 of ur teeth, and you cant even count till 10. am i right or am i right ?

/faggot.

hmm, seems like u dont know about me nothing ))) 

ur a random, all i have to know.

I remember achylek on l2holiday, after lose vs me full sorcer, he full qq about "fear op" "fear op" ax0ax0xa00xa

Edited by Anitah

I remember achylek on l2holiday, after lose vs me full sorcer, he full qq about "fear op" "fear op" ax0ax0xa00xa

yes i remember holiday too, after 14 matches with mages every fear from 1-2 lands was funny 

yes i remember holiday too, after 14 matches with mages every fear from 1-2 lands was funny 

How can win healer FULL without fear? u know play and u cancel enlighment/explosion with celestial/divine/run, just with fear or running :)

And after i lose with me elemental master vs you, with erase 100% (all time summon with mental shield ofc) i dont qq, u just know qq if u lose. :not bad:

Edited by Anitah

How can win healer FULL without fear? u know play and u cancel enlighment/explosion with celestial/divine/run, just with fear or running :)

And after i lose with me elemental master vs you, with erase 100% (all time summon with mental shield ofc) i dont qq, u just know qq if u lose. :not bad:

i had anthy + bzaken and erase +30, its for 100% erase enought 

i had anthy + bzaken and erase +30, its for 100% erase enought 

I have epics too.

L2holiday some files of tales, and u tell:

its like, buy epic be happy u got epic, but true story epics dont work 

Function or no function? :D

I have epics too.

L2holiday some files of tales, and u tell:

Function or no function? :D

holiday isnt stalonki serbidor,

there was gm sunshide who fixed it 

i 2 shooted him on cartel, exact 2 crits with hand from db xD

Full epics = erase 100%, full epics = fear 90% too, why u can qq and me not ? :D

y dunt cri pleache 

Edited by AchYlek

u got brain damage or what?

summon dont have resists like player and if u think mental shield will make some good resist for sumon, good for u 

I tell full epics = erase 100% (u full epics) about what u talk? :/ i dont tell never about summon have me resists ...

I tell full epics = erase 100% (u full epics) about what u talk? :/ i dont tell never about summon have me resists ...

y better stap talk bastard))) 

anyway u think your fail brain everyday bump this topic and make more viewes and noone care if there donate for epics? 

y better stap talk bastard))) 

anyway u think your fail brain everyday bump this topic and make more viewes and noone care if there donate for epics? 

No problem bump this topic, all know this time tales fail with 2k players (with boxes+offline shops ofc)