high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

actually stalone is not admin at cartel, he is just gm + he helped with advert, i know admin very good

and if u have little brain, u will know who is DBSK just from forum, and not that fake ip))) 

i dont care if stalone = dbsk or stalone = terminator or stalone is stalone and dbsk is jakk.

point is, both are in same team, this means, l2cartel is same team as l2tales, same corruption, same crap.

now achylek, ill give you a tip, did you ever bypass a forum php and saw the real ip of admins on forums?

2nd tip, did you ever backtrace a person on skype? do you know you can get the exact ip adress of any user even offline?

i dont care if stalone = dbsk or stalone = terminator or stalone is stalone and dbsk is jakk.

point is, both are in same team, this means, l2cartel is same team as l2tales, same corruption, same crap.

now achylek, ill give you a tip, did you ever bypass a forum php and saw the real ip of admins on forums?

2nd tip, did you ever backtrace a person on skype? do you know you can get the exact ip adress of any user even offline?

I fix me previous post, dbsk is fail admin, and fail flammer :D

Edited by Anitah

of course cartel and tales are the same, thats not a secret and redemption is the same also just like l2holidayand l2conflict was l2tales too but what now? ppl are playing here ,so there is no other server to choose, btw averia is shit as hell

of course cartel and tales are the same, thats not a secret and redemption is the same also just like l2holidayand l2conflict was l2tales too but what now? ppl are playing here ,so there is no other server to choose, btw averia is shit as hell

stalone dont work with redemption. 

there just Romania adminos )))

Averia is sh1t, but this is 2 sh1ts :D

conclusion: Better play lol,cs:go, dota, or any funny game :happyforever:

Edited by Anitah

l2 critical l2 imperial from what i see on previews worth a try, l2 critical has EXACT files as tales from what i saw, Imperial dunno what they gonna use, but proly even bugged better then stalone 

l2 critical l2 imperial from what i see on previews worth a try, l2 critical has EXACT files as tales from what i saw, Imperial dunno what they gonna use, but proly even bugged better then stalone 

both of them will have 50 online, gl 

lets see

what see? if they will not have russian community, server will be die

also russians will join tales, they dont know about all that things and they like pvp at cs / tw 

i dont agree, we dont need ruskis to make a server alive, ruskis play for 2 weeks and they quit.

so? u want server for 1 month with 50 eu players?

last tales got big online, bcs there was like 2-3 big clans russians 150+ ppl 

in my times, we started with 20 online, shit loads of bugs, totaly unstable l2jserver source, after days months it became 500-600-700 thats what i call success

@Achylek

i have no clue how to get a server up online with nice community in these times, it has been a long time since ive been hosting my own, but i never needed russians for good online, and never asked them to join my server, due the fact, im a racist and i hate russians.

Edited by pto

in my times, we started with 20 online, shit loads of bugs, totaly unstable l2jserver source, after days months it became 500-600-700 thats what i call success

@Achylek

i have no clue how to get a server up online with nice community in these times, it has been a long time since ive been hosting my own, but i never needed russians for good online, and never asked them to join my server, due the fact, im a racist and i hate russians.

but now its 2k15, l2 is dead.

anyway  ahoy?

Qo2jDsu.png

hm dont know its to hard to find cp´s or normal partys when the population is to low, 10 years ago I played on a german low rate server called uw=underworld and there was like 250 - 500 ppl but it was the best time ever, but this old times are gone now and wont come back unfortunately