high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

Guys please, please..

First of all, the game was sold because there were/are more private servers than players. So please.

And for your information, l2 has advanced much from these shit clients. Only interlude/c4 is worth playing from old clients(no low-mid rates) because of their clean and easy pvps.

Also, why are you all so scared playing official? There are tons of people in each server, plus it has changed a lot. You don't have to grind to max level, follow the quests, join parties for bosses, get boosts for xp and you'll reach max lvl in no time. I've been playing official eu core for 4 days(2-3 hours a day) and i'm already lvl 75. The game carries you to its features and gameplay, you don't need to let l2walker active like in clients before GoD.

@Ontopic, don't even watch this topic, this guy actually made bots to reply to his topic, FFS.

I'm voting for the official too!

@Ontopic... well, I think this topic can't become funnier :lol:

I'm voting for the official too!

@Ontopic... well, I think this topic can't become funnier :lol:

Official with god is a really big sh1t, gran kain is good but full of bots too (private servers, have more protection of official)

Edited by Anitah

Yep, but there is no reason to play on servers like this one, when the fun is somewhere else :lol: Actually, there are bots at the official but there are also a lot of players and this is all I'm looking for... on the other hand, at the private servers you play with 500 - 600 players (in the popular servers) where at least 200 are the adena sellers's farming bots. No, thanks! :P

Yep, but there is no reason to play on servers like this one, when the fun is somewhere else :lol: Actually, there are bots at the official but there are also a lot of players and this is all I'm looking for... on the other hand, at the private servers you play with 500 - 600 players (in the popular servers) where at least 200 are the adena sellers's farming bots. No, thanks! :P

L2 is dead game, official's goddes of destruction its dead, and gran kain is full bots, and private server full of bots and dead server,  better play mobas :D

Amm maybe the point is that you can't start to play official now and be the best in 1 month or so.. plus u can't go 1v9 and kill them all unless u play there for 2-4 years. that's why private servers are so popular L2 is not like it was in c4 or c6 start when ppl played L2 because they enjoy the gameplay, now ppl play to be the best, u log in, lvlup, farm up as fast as u can, go oly, take hero, first, second when there is no much fun around u leave. that's why these days servers are no long living :) especialy for players like me (solo ownage) :3

Amm maybe the point is that you can't start to play official now and be the best in 1 month or so.. plus u can't go 1v9 and kill them all unless u play there for 2-4 years. that's why private servers are so popular L2 is not like it was in c4 or c6 start when ppl played L2 because they enjoy the gameplay, now ppl play to be the best, u log in, lvlup, farm up as fast as u can, go oly, take hero, first, second when there is no much fun around u leave. that's why these days servers are no long living :) especialy for players like me (solo ownage) :3

You are right, but L2 is all about team play... you can start the official and you can get a nice stuff by spending some money, just like the money you will spend in a server that stays no more than 5 - 6 months... but here is the point, the official won't be wiped or closed. :)

Server is gonna be just fine!!! Its people that make the balance. Im gonna be there,and I suggest everyone be there!!! 
Don't listen to that people!!! They are just CRY MODE:ON!!!
Cya all ingame!! :)

This is the best server what i have played before. i love it. it is full people and full pvp.

i really like this server.

Best server ever whoooo!

Great server ! Make it better server then the other , Good !

This is the best server i have ever played! Lots of people, lots of pvp and lots of fun! Congratulations to GMs, they did an amazing job