high five [L2J] L2Goddard

MayaNatsume

Maya, consider to use edit button. Next time you will be chat banned for multiposting.

Was not my intention to create problem.

I was just tryng to let mxc community informed about the server that btw is going great ^_^

Few things could be done better but the server is nice

the events are really funny and make the people have fun i think that is the important part

for once in a while isn't l2j reunion but something close to tales/redemption and so on

don't know if true PTS but still /useskillforce works and everything work as should not as trash l2j common as aeron/revenge/axel

Good Luck with this project is a really a new thing in the pvp community

just because /useskillforce doesnt make ur sonic storm/buster 0 reuse like on bugged l2off ,you call my server trash? you trash player.. that was a bug by ncsoft and they fixed it later. learn  the game

Edited by Karasu

just because /useskillforce doesnt make ur sonic storm/buster 0 reuse like on bugged l2off ,you call my server trash? you trash player.. that was a bug by ncsoft and they fixed it later. learn  the game

Karasu revenge was bad for the pack

l2j reunion is pack that you can have fun max 1 week

is full of bugs and a lot of skills don't work completly is not your fault

Karasu revenge was bad for the pack

l2j reunion is pack that you can have fun max 1 week

is full of bugs and a lot of skills don't work completly is not your fault

lol you dont even know what youre talking about. Do not compare my pack with trasheunion, you didnt even logged in server to test skills/balance. they are working 100% and balance is completely reworked with ru formulas & improved several times on each server.  Of course 100% doesnt mean that they are working like they should cuz some skills are still trashed "casting/effects etc" but all debuff chance/skill damage has been reworked. Ive take care of all skills. So do not compare my pack with that trash pack where FailMore didnt even bother change random l2j base formulas ,let alone fix skills that doesnt work

If goddard is rly using l2off and not some ru pack, then yes ,it will have better balance than mine "in oly at least". Just because its l2off, doesnt make it more special  :gusta:

For pvp rate its rly dont matter / irrelevant. L2off is not balanced for pvp rate with full buffs/high enchant/full hp/full skills 30 anyway

But yes some skills will work better "im talking about their way of casting not damage formula" like rush impact/chain heal. Anyway good night! i hope you will understand that you cannot compare my pack with failmore garbage. And of course ,you cannot compare my l2j pack with an l2off. But wont change the fact that my server balance is still more suited for pvp rate than a l2off. I worked a lot on that after all, i have near 7 years in this game and im fan of russian servers because they have good balance ,dunno if its a copy of l2off and i rly dont care as i played my self that kind of servers and many agreed that they are very balanced for both pvp/oly. And that was my inspiration but unfortunately noone appreciate or have any idea about what i did on my balance! They dont know shet! community of kids that dont know anything about the game. Just cry cry gm i got owned ,omg 15k dmg blablabla ,gm nerf that gm nerf this xDDD

Edited by Karasu

lol you dont even know what youre talking about. Do not compare my pack with trasheunion, you didnt even logged in server to test skills/balance. they are working 100% and balance is completely reworked with ru formulas & improved several times on each server.  Of course 100% doesnt mean that they are working like they should cuz some skills are still trashed "casting/effects etc" but all debuff chance/skill damage has been reworked. Ive take care of all skills. So do not compare my pack with that trash pack where FailMore didnt even bother change random l2j base formulas ,let alone fix skills that doesnt work

If goddard is rly using l2off and not some ru pack, then yes ,it will have better balance than mine "in oly at least". Just because its l2off, doesnt make it more special  :gusta:

For pvp rate its rly dont matter / irrelevant. L2off is not balanced for pvp rate with full buffs/high enchant/full hp/full skills 30 anyway

But yes some skills will work better "im talking about their way of casting not damage formula" like rush impact/chain heal. Anyway good night! i hope you will understand that you cannot compare my pack with failmore garbage. And of course ,you cannot compare my l2j pack with an l2off. But wont change the fact that my server balance is still more suited for pvp rate than a l2off. I worked a lot on that after all, i have near 7 years in this game and im fan of russian servers because they have good balance ,dunno if its a copy of l2off and i rly dont care as i played my self that kind of servers and many agreed that they are very balanced for both pvp/oly. And that was my inspiration but unfortunately noone appreciate or have any idea about what i did on my balance! They dont know shet! community of kids that dont know anything about the game. Just cry cry gm i got owned ,omg 15k dmg blablabla ,gm nerf that gm nerf this xDDD

i know your pack was reworked infact revenge is kinda different from axel that is a server where you start pvp at 10:00 and you end at 12:00

i tried yesterday axel, indeed some features are nice but sake this goddard really deserve tons of people there are things never seen before but everyone is atm on axel lol

people don't want l2 off or official style they want weirdo balance like aeron or the one you did a fantasy balance created only for make players happy not because is how should work

they want to play poleman and do 3k and do endless pvp that last hours

atm goddard have the best files in front of any pvp server online (expect some ru ones)

Files are legit for what i tested on beta

Well legit or not 30 people on talks by its self. Told you so maya... 

Stereotype i think that the fault is not of maya but of community of lineage 2 that is really retard

I have to say that almost the 90% of lineage community doesn't know how this game really is, and qq when something doesn't go how they want

i really saw a big potential on this server the first time when i logged in, because as i saw it offer someone new on this european community, for exemple skills that really works and not like on shit java not mentioning names of these servers (aeron,tales,eva ecc.ecc.) and don't tell me that is not true, nowadays the lineage 2 player wants only the same mid,pvp fking l2j server where skills are bugged like hell with +++++ enchants and pvps that never ends because a healer is a tank with that equip and an archer can make max 1.5k with a death shot, so have fun with yours lolservers