high five [L2J] L2Goddard

MayaNatsume

No the point he was tryng to say it's right but only outdate topic of like 3 weeks ago or more are writed in italians only (italians have theyr own section now)

Since we started to spam server at international level everything moved to english, ofc was kinda usless to delete old topics just because is writed in italians ^_^

About that italian things and files thing

Around 60 people played in your beta and no one had nothing to say about files, i know is hard to belive that something good can come out from no where but yhea

Goddard files are good, Protections are good, the only things you can compleain about are the customs we did!

We hope to build something solid with eu community too but since so far just few people joined the forum, hope to see more of you on forum too ;)

(Forum is a great way to create a bound between players and for gm's with the players)

Making a solid community is not impossible

tons of server did it

raid fight - rpg club - aeron - l2euro (ok maybe not tons lol)

But is all about you

if you will be good with players without thinking only about money they will be good with you

is basically a trade of trust lol

why open it on a MONDAY?

Too many server is going live this weekend, is not good for us and for them open in the same day.

Also opening Monday will give to players a full week of oly competition and a full week for build a clan and try to take a castle

My advice for you is, if you want a pvp server just make it as easy as you can because thats why its called a pvp server, with that kind of rates you wont have the result you expect... its just an advice for the future because for now the hope is lost with this project, if you dont believe me wait some time after ur opening and you can pm me and say that i was right :)

My advice for you is, if you want a pvp server just make it as easy as you can because thats why its called a pvp server, with that kind of rates you wont have the result you expect... its just an advice for the future because for now the hope is lost with this project, if you dont believe me wait some time after ur opening and you can pm me and say that i was right :)

deary i like to have nice conversation about server with positive/negative feedback but let's be honest

giving a death sentence about a project don't open yet just because your buddy is opening a server 1 day before mine isn't cool ^_^

People are stupid but not so much, bumping everyday l2 axel topic with words like "hello" "cool" and so on like you did put you in my eyes at bad place ;)

However few days left let's see what will happen :-[

deary i like to have nice conversation about server with positive/negative feedback but let's be honest

giving a death sentence about a project don't open yet just because your buddy is opening a server 1 day before mine isn't cool ^_^

People are stupid but not so much, bumping everyday l2 axel topic with words like "hello" "cool" and so on like you did put you in my eyes at bad place ;)

Dude this guys stereotype nevermore l2axel

are friends is normal lol

l2axel is l2 minister = l2 empire the server that failed twice at opening

don't get mad over them and keep with your working

Edited by CalintzJerevinan

I'm not getting mad.

Who they are or what they want is not my business

build a server is not an easy thing and i wish good luck to everyone is tryng to do that, but jealusy and flame are really a stupid thing :D

i just wanted to give you some advices nothing more or less and about the friendzone with them ofc i have many friends in this forum

do i look like i wanna start put your server in a bad place or something? no i just wanna give you some advices anyway gl with the server gonna end the convo here

because some people already started to bully me and i dont wanna discuss with the people with same IQ as karasu hf

but jealusy and flame are really a stupid thing  :D

i just saw that after i post you are deeply wrong hue like i have any reason to be jealous on a project that is already dead 

Edited by Stereotype

I'm not getting mad.

Who they are or what they want is not my business

build a server is not an easy thing and i wish good luck to everyone is tryng to do that, but jealusy and flame are really a stupid thing :D

Actually it is... and that is disgusting!

i just wanted to give you some advices nothing more or less and about the friendzone with them ofc i have many friends in this forum

do i look like i wanna start put your server in a bad place or something? no i just wanna give you some advices anyway gl with the server gonna end the convo here

because some people already started to bully me and i dont wanna discuss with the people with same IQ as karasu hf

i just saw that after i post you are deeply wrong hue like i have any reason to be jealous on a project that is already dead 

More you keep sayng "alredy dead"

more you prove you are nothing more then hater ;)

a project based on good files, protected against every kind of bot and with alredy an entire and solid community is a lot far from be dead :huh:

but let me guess l2 axel is next best pvp project of the year right? :lol:

Actually it is... and that is disgusting!

Build a server that is worthed to be called "SERVER" isn't an easy thing

infact here on mxc there are 40 new server every week but just 1 of them will survive for more then 1 month

Edited by MayaNatsume

Build a server that is worthed to be called "SERVER" isn't an easy thing

infact here on mxc there are 40 new server every week but just 1 of them will survive for more then 1 month

and we hope this server will not be like the others shit server

This isnt l2 empire hahahah xd