high five [L2J] L2Goddard

MayaNatsume

That's exactly what people need these days to chill. Seems alot of work has been dropped to it aswell! Let's see, 4 days more! All I can say is L2Goddard HYPE! <3

That's exactly what people need these days to chill. Seems alot of work has been dropped to it aswell! Let's see, 4 days more! All I can say is L2Goddard HYPE! <3

L2Goddard Hype i like that <3

Features updatated!

1) u claim u r running off files but on topics title u use l2j tag

2) just checked ur forum and saw u r not using english for polls/changelogs

3) ur site looks like crap (no offense)

wish u the best on ur oppening

1) someone added l2j tag to the server and wasn't me at all (moderator wtf)

2) polls and changelos are a little old we had months and months of beta just with italian community before choise an opening date and put it international

(for this i always claim that this server is based on a solid community and the point is not to put just another money grabber server but a solid server with a solid community that care about the server like the staff will take a care about them, this is a good project thinked for a very long term.)

3) i know about that... can be done better but still we can't be perfect, can we? (will be anyway improved... a good website is like a good visit card if you know what i mean)

thx hope to see you there ;)

afaik they're an Italian community so yeah, stuff are posted in Italian. So what?

afaik they're an Italian community so yeah, stuff are posted in Italian. So what?

No the point he was tryng to say it's right but only outdate topic of like 3 weeks ago or more are writed in italians only (italians have theyr own section now)

Since we started to spam server at international level everything moved to english, ofc was kinda usless to delete old topics just because is writed in italians ^_^

About that italian things and files thing

Around 60 people played in your beta and no one had nothing to say about files, i know is hard to belive that something good can come out from no where but yhea

Goddard files are good, Protections are good, the only things you can compleain about are the customs we did!

We hope to build something solid with eu community too but since so far just few people joined the forum, hope to see more of you on forum too ;)

(Forum is a great way to create a bound between players and for gm's with the players)

Edited by MayaNatsume