high five [L2J] L2Goddard

MayaNatsume

just so you know, i got the right to spam in my territory. Everyone who try to open high five pvp is uninvited guest to my party. In order to beat me, you gotta be better but since noone is better ... xD

However im out from this kind of business for a while so you can do whatever you want "say your prayers for i am merciful this month"

Admins and staff member should be people that give an example about attitude

how you can be an admin with this attitude?

is not an aggressive post but just a thought

i try to give my best, to be polite, to be professional since my attitude will be reflected on server

how can you run a server when you are wrost then every avarage 14 years old cryng kid? like i said just a thought nothing against you :-*

if you know our battles then you just pointed out that you are not new here  :-[  / noone cares if youre italian ,just dont lie to people that you are using l2off ,how can you be so unhonest.

You are right she/he is new, she/he dont know how retarded u are so she/he needs to stop talking to you or give you attention anyhow.

Admins and staff member should be people that give an example about attitude

how you can be an admin with this attitude?

is not an aggressive post but just a thought

i try to give my best, to be polite, to be professional since my attitude will be reflected on server

how can you run a server when you are wrost then every avarage 14 years old cryng kid? like i said just a thought nothing against you :-*

because i know how to behave as admin,i can be kind and very honest person at my chooice ,call me crazy whatever you want

this is simply my second personality which i use on MxC only! You think i talk like this with players? of course not! I can also be polite

However, if this would be your business for a long while then someone step inside to steal ur business ,how would you feel? xD

Edited by Karasu

because i know how to behave as admin,i can be kind and very honest person at my chooice ,call me crazy whatever you want

this is simply my second personality which i use on MxC only! You think i talk like this with players? of course not! I can also be polite

However, if this would be your business for a long while then someone step inside to steal ur business ,how would you feel? xD

I got your points but all this flames is still pointless

Players will choise what is the best for them, we can just try to offer the best work we can do ;)

Edited by MayaNatsume

every single hi5 pvp on the planet concern me. Its my business and everyone should gtfo. they dont deserve my throne  :happyforever:  / my name is written on this type of servers ,Karasu on all his original servers .

And i wasnt flamming, i was just pointing out facts!

Anyway im out from this for a while. i got better stuff to do xD

u're most retarded person in whole maxcheaters, ur servers are actually worst ones since they die every 2 weeks, otherwise u wouldn't make like 10 different pvp servers each month, even most of your lolservers ideas are stolen from rapidus (like party instance, battlefield and more features) and you claim to have 'unique' features.

You dream to create a stable server like Aeron that will last 2.5 years  and yet 300+ active players on (without boxes like your lolservidors)  :y u no?:  :y u no?:  :y u no?:

Keep emoraging on every new server because you are actually  the one who  can't hold a server for more than....let's say 1 month, not to mention that 2 of your servers died in 1 day. xD

Edited by Davidakos

thx man

we just finished a new feature

Automatic Potions

10481826_1544152022517804_17239316131427

You didn't finished it, I shared it here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/187787-automatic-potions-free-code-for-all-l2j-packs/

Don't lie to players:)

EDIT:

no we take the idea from nanna (dex server)

but seems that is working same as ours idea

How you can take this idea if it is shared you fucking lier:)

Edited by numl0ckas

u're most retarded person in whole maxcheaters, ur servers are actually worst ones since they die every 2 weeks, otherwise u wouldn't make like 10 different pvp servers each month, even most of your lolservers ideas are stolen from rapidus (like party instance, battlefield and more features) and you claim to have 'unique' features.

You dream to create a stable server like Aeron that will last 2.5 years  and yet 300+ active players on (without boxes like your lolservidors)  :y u no?:  :y u no?:  :y u no?:

Keep emoraging on every new server because you are actually  the one who  can't hold a server for more than....let's say 1 month, not to mention that 2 of your servers died in 1 day. xD

giphy.gif

2112-26958.gif

question19.gif

15.gif

you repulsive dog, unfortunately noone is going to care about your hate  :happyforever:

Momonosuke+Nami+Nico+Robin+Kinemon+Sanji

tumblr_inline_n5dck9Vcob1rl6rh0.gif

Edited by Karasu

Good luck Maya!

P.S. I'm gonna open a h5 server too with the same features!

thx kyosume we are tryng to do the best ;)

unfortunally some people have to think about lies strategy drammas sh1ts ecc.

No one force anyone to play there, we are giving an opportunity to play with us and build a community with us

Yhea i don't want a 2 week server i want a community that care about the server like the staff will take care of them

If you want something worthed to spend your time in good environment you find the right place, if you like to jump from one server to another well maybe we aren't the best choise :-[

thx kyosume we are tryng to do the best ;)

unfortunally some people have to think about lies strategy drammas sh1ts ecc.

No one force anyone to play there, we are giving an opportunity to play with us and build a community with us

Yhea i don't want a 2 week server i want a community that care about the server like the staff will take care of them

If you want something worthed to spend your time in good environment you find the right place, if you like to jump from one server to another well maybe we aren't the best choise :-[

Trust in this days is hard to give but your words are indeed nice

there are a lot of people that are looking for a server that don't close the day after but you can chill out on it

you can build a nice community if you always listen players and take care about them (even the most stupid like achylek)

Trust in this days is hard to give but your words are indeed nice

there are a lot of people that are looking for a server that don't close the day after but you can chill out on it

you can build a nice community if you always listen players and take care about them (even the most stupid like achylek)

We listen every single player, one by one even if that required a lot of time

who spendend time in beta with us alredy see the kind of people we are, everyone can talk with us anytime!

Files are good, Geodata is good, Antibot protection is up (yhea 3rd program like pvpsuite or zranger aren't really cool/fair), so you have just to put a little trust in us ^_^

You didn't finished it, I shared it here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/187787-automatic-potions-free-code-for-all-l2j-packs/

Don't lie to players:)

EDIT:

How you can take this idea if it is shared you fucking lier:)

I haven't used your share because its made in a bad way and I feel like getting resource leaks from it.

Also as far as I see, they skip the original cooldown checks and go for some custom ones, which implies that I have to change the code everytime I change the cooldown of my mana potions for example and thats just a bad practice of codding.

You can login to the server and see that they work totally different from what your code suggests.

Well if you keep the enchant rate 50% as you write on features, you may have 5 ppl on...just saying

You have right that can discourage some people to play, we are talking about it in staff ^_^

Edited by MayaNatsume