high five [L2J] L2Goddard

MayaNatsume

I wish the very best for your server mate! I would also ask/point out that i know from mode-dev friends that you can not customize pts files . By customize i mean add special events , customized features and much more. You can just write the java script letter by letter from the official one. Which is also not truly l2 off files *_* , i am just "saying" what i know from other ppl , i am not trying to flame or be aggressive or any other thing that forum warriors do. 

Best Regads!

I wish the very best for your server mate! I would also ask/point out that i know from mode-dev friends that you can not customize pts files . By customize i mean add special events , customized features and much more. You can just write the java script letter by letter from the official one. Which is also not truly l2 off files *_* , i am just "saying" what i know from other ppl , i am not trying to flame or be aggressive or any other thing that forum warriors do. 

Best Regads!

What you say is not completly wrong, but there is a catch for everything ;)

l2off.info files for example aren't customizable at all, only theyr support can do things even add a buffer isn't possible without theyr support

however l2off.info isn't the only option available for off files but there are many.

if that things was applied to all, off server like rpg club 1000x madness wasn't possible to make :lol:  (like that i can told you many server using off in the past with tons of custom of all version)

anyway i really appreciate your post polite and without any flame, +1 for me you should be a real nice players!

back in topic server is trully using all we said you will be able to test by yourself, ofc nothing is perfect since things like events we maked them from 0.

However this server goal is not to be claimed "the best" or something like that.

We are tryng to build a community and since now we really did it, before put server open for eu community we had almost 2 weeks of beta only with the italian community!

All of them tested the server and all of them was shocked when they undestand server was really off and not a common java just to make pubblicity ;)

Your goal is to create something that will stand in time and build a real community that can enjoy a server without jump from one to another every 2 weeks

Edited by MayaNatsume

btw why you copy-paste l2 revenge features?

95cac2724692b7ce23fdf9e1d97922b2.png

come on... are you serious ? xDDD

why you cp my features :/ also how you have auto cp/hp potions? 

it was suppose to be an idea by stereotype ,you got anything to do with him? ^^

i believe you are full of shit like nevermore.

Nothing about l2off is true. youre merely using a garbage russian outdated pack. / dont wanna be bad. Just want to point out that you should be more honest when saying stuff.

Edited by Karasu

btw why you copy-paste l2 revenge features?

95cac2724692b7ce23fdf9e1d97922b2.png

come on... are you serious ? xDDD

why you cp my features :/ also how you have auto cp/hp potions? 

it was suppose to be an idea by stereotype ,you got anything to do with him? ^^

Do you planning to flame every h5 pvp server?

Do you planning to flame every h5 pvp server?

every single hi5 pvp on the planet concern me. Its my business and everyone should gtfo. they dont deserve my throne  :happyforever:  / my name is written on this type of servers ,Karasu on all his original servers .

And i wasnt flamming, i was just pointing out facts!

Anyway im out from this for a while. i got better stuff to do xD

Edited by Karasu

every single hi5 pvp on the planet concern me. Its my business and everyone should gtfo. they dont deserve my throne  :happyforever:  / my name is written on this type of servers ,Karasu on all his original servers .

Search Karasu on "preview or private servers"  Check !!! ul see how famous i am

I searched and found only flames and negative comments.

Maybe the worst admin ever! 

Also friendly , dont try to be so pro, since your servers never reached more than 8th place on topsites, while aeron is on top 3 for 2 years.

Try to keep a server online for more than a month and then come back to play the smartass.

I searched and found only flames and negative comments.

Maybe the worst admin ever! 

Also friendly , dont try to be so pro, since your servers never reached more than 8th place on topsites, while aeron is on top 3 for 2 years.

Try to keep a server online for more than a month and then come back to play the smartass.

tumblr_inline_n12h0c6vYv1swf4at.gif

mou-bla-bla-bla-o.gif

Edited by Karasu

Here we goes, drammas!

this karasu and nevermore battle will ever end?

i just told in previus topic and also my forum is simply to look since there is a banner huge like a house "ITALIAN PVP SERVER"!

server staff is from italy and we did a 2 weeks beta with whole italian community for be ready before choise a date and spamming it everywhere...

how we can be related to karasu that is from who know where?

enlight my mind

Also strong point of this server is that we alredy have a "base" community that will join :-*

Here we goes, drammas!

this karasu and nevermore battle will ever end?

i just told in previus topic and also my forum is simply to look since there is a banner huge like a house "ITALIAN PVP SERVER"!

server staff is from italy and we did a 2 weeks beta with whole italian community for be ready before choise a date and spamming it everywhere...

how we can be related to karasu that is from who know where?

enlight my mind

Also strong point of this server is that we alredy have a "base" community that will join :-*

if you know our battles then you just pointed out that you are not new here  :-[  / noone cares if youre italian ,just dont lie to people that you are using l2off ,how can you be so unhonest.

no we take the idea from nanna (dex server)

but seems that is working same as ours idea

if you know our battles then you just pointed out that you are not new here  :-[  / noone cares if youre italian ,just dont lie to people that you are using l2off ,how can you be so unhonest.

Know your battles? you are spamming every topic...

want to point the finger about the l2 off? ask me a thing that can work only on off server like a skill or something like that and i will make a video for you B)

or simply wait until the open ;)

Know your battles? you are spamming every topic...

want to point the finger about the l2 off? ask me a thing that can work only on off server like a skill or something like that and i will make a video for you B)

or simply wait until the open ;)

just so you know, i got the right to spam in my territory. Everyone who try to open high five pvp is uninvited guest to my party. In order to beat me, you gotta be better but since noone is better ... xD

However im out from this kind of business for a while so you can do whatever you want "say your prayers for i am merciful this month"