Java Code To Village.

Nosti21

Question

Hello guys.. What i mean with Java Code to Village? I want a code that when i press to Village to teleport me to the main town and not to the nearest location..

if you didnt understand me tell me to explain it more.. thank kk bb qq

Index: java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java
	===================================================================
	--- java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java    (revision 4422)
	+++ java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java    (working copy)
	@@ -178,7 +178,8 @@
	                    break;

default:
	-                   loc = MapRegionTable.getInstance().getTeleToLocation(activeChar, MapRegionTable.TeleportWhereType.Town);
	+                   loc = new Location(X, Y, Z);
	                    break;
	            }

Edited by Ayami-

Hello guys.. What i mean with Java Code to Village? I want a code that when i press to Village to teleport me to the main town and not to the nearest location..

if you didnt understand me tell me to explain it more.. thank kk bb qq

RequestRestartPoint.java

default:
if (Config.TOWN_REVIVE_ENABLED)loc = new Location(Config.LOCATIONX, Config.LOCATIONY, Config.LOCATIONZ);
else
loc = MapRegionTable.getInstance().getTeleToLocation(activeChar, MapRegionTable.TeleportWhereType.Town);
break;

Config.java

public static boolean TOWN_REVIVE_ENABLED;
public static int LOCATIONX;
public static int LOCATIONY;
public static int LOCATIONZ;

TOWN_REVIVE_ENABLED = Boolean.parseBoolean(Feature.getProperty("TownReviveEnabled", "False"));
LOCATIONX = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("LocationX", ""));
        LOCATIONY = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("LocationY", ""));
        LOCATIONZ = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("LocationZ", ""));

Feature.properties

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Custom Respawn After Die System
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Allow system respawn system to respawn the character in custom place?
TownReviveEnabled = True
# Put the location from character respawn ( TownReviveEnabled Must be True)
LocationX = 148972

LocationY = 172172

LocationZ = -955

Index: java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java

===================================================================

--- java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java    (revision 4422)

+++ java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java    (working copy)

@@ -178,7 +178,8 @@

break;

default:

-                   loc = MapRegionTable.getInstance().getTeleToLocation(activeChar, MapRegionTable.TeleportWhereType.Town);

+                   loc = new Location(X, Y, Z);

break;

}

same but configurable

Edited by nikosdevil20

i will test the nikosdevil one. but i need and one help more.. i took this java code http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/139962-share-l2jquest-change-auto-equip-armors-weapons/ and i do all the classes but didnt work.. what need to change for l2jfrozen???

sry for double post. but nothing from those 2 codes works.. :/ maybe i do something wrong..

you got error or what? you have make this true? TownReviveEnabled = True

sry for double post. but nothing from those 2 codes works.. :/ maybe i do something wrong..

Maybe? For sure.. There is no way it's not working. Set X, Y, Z compile and refresh the jar file. There were few ppl who did changes and they did not replace the jar, lol :D

you got error or what? you have make this true? TownReviveEnabled = True

Yes. no errors or something at gameserver. the players press To Village and then teleport to nearest town.

sweets im not so stupid.. i have change all the jars. not only one :D all the lib i have change just to test it..

Edited by Nosti21

im going to test the ayami's way. what about the absolutepower's code?? can anyone help? i put but didnt give me the items when i do the 3rd quest..

Yes. no errors or something at gameserver. the players press To Village and then teleport to nearest town.

sweets im not so stupid.. i have change all the jars. not only one :D all the lib i have change just to test it..

it works on me. maybe you add the code at wrong place? because as i remember the same lines exist for sieges etc. what pack you use? 

in l2j freya thats the place of i have add the code and works:

case 5: // Fixed or Player is a festival participant
if (!activeChar.isGM() && !activeChar.isFestivalParticipant())
{
_log.warning("Player ["+activeChar.getName()+"] called RestartPointPacket - Fixed and he isn't festival participant!");
return;
}
instanceId = activeChar.getInstanceId();
loc = new Location(activeChar.getX(), activeChar.getY(), activeChar.getZ()); // spawn them where they died
break;
case 6: // TODO: agathion ress
break;
case 27: // to jail
if (!activeChar.isInJail()) return;
loc = new Location(-114356, -249645, -2984);
break;
default:
if (Config.TOWN_REVIVE_ENABLED)loc = new Location(Config.LOCATIONX, Config.LOCATIONY, Config.LOCATIONZ);
else
loc = MapRegionTable.getInstance().getTeleToLocation(activeChar, MapRegionTable.TeleportWhereType.Town);
break;
}

// Teleport and revive
activeChar.setInstanceId(instanceId);
activeChar.setIsIn7sDungeon(false);
activeChar.setIsPendingRevive(true);
activeChar.teleToLocation(loc, true);
noblesse.getEffects(activeChar, activeChar);

}

maybe that help you...
Edited by nikosdevil20

ayami's work. but i want with config. because for me its a bit hard to go to java again and again to change it.. plus i want the 3rd quest code if possible :D

when you say 3rd quest what you exactly mean?