{Updated} [SHARE]LifeStones Skills ID

Hello guys..i made a search and i found lifestones Skills ID ... i think it's important and i posted to share them with MaxCheaters :D

So here is the link to DownLoad : http://rapidshare.com/files/144645626/LifeStones_ID_Skills.rar.html (OLD LINK)

I will Keep it Updated ...

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE :[/glow] I have Add new Skills Check them http://rapidshare.com/files/144920714/LifeStones_Skills_ID__Updated_.rar.html

HF!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell has maxcheaters become?! No...really! Where's the point in this share? You can find that in skills.grp O.O''...

//sarcasm on

I want posts and karma...so Ill make a great share right now guys!

Dash ID - 4 max level 2.

Open L2, type your acc and pass. Press enter. Chose your char and press Start. Get a mage class...If you dont know how check my guide about how to make a subclass...LOL!

Now go and ask a gm to target you and type //add_skill 4 2

Now when an archer hits you use dash and run OMFOMGO!!!!

H4xx!

Karma plx...make me uploader! I make pro shares...

//sarcasm off

hhh lol...

did you try to look in folder data/stats/skills and data/stats/augmentation ? there are all skills which made in current server build and the 3000-3299.xml has  all parametrs of aug skills

//rus

пипец, че сложно в статы скилов заглянуть  файлы с номерами от 3000 до 3299 содержат в себе все скилы инкрустаций

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell has maxcheaters become?! No...really! Where's the point in this share? You can find that in skills.grp O.O''...

//sarcasm on

I want posts and karma...so Ill make a great share right now guys!

Dash ID - 4 max level 2.

Open L2, type your acc and pass. Press enter. Chose your char and press Start. Get a mage class...If you dont know how check my guide about how to make a subclass...LOL!

Now go and ask a gm to target you and type //add_skill 4 2

Now when an archer hits you use dash and run OMFOMGO!!!!

H4xx!

Karma plx...make me uploader! I make pro shares...

//sarcasm off

he gave the augment skills id so we dont have to search for each skill id....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

8elw ena link na katevasw ola ta skills p mporei na valei enas gm, pezw gm server kai 8elw na valw skills ston eauto mou..

plz opios kserei kati kante m pm , min grafete meta apo meta ...mporei na min to dw , gt ta agapimena apo to internet exoun gemisi kai dn exw allo meros plz pm me opios kserei kati

next time undigged old topic -1 karma!