Change Animation Color

Sawadee

pfff

i tink you need to know how to work with 3dsmax

then you need to know how to compile a .u file

you better use the time on other stuff !

there's a bit more to it but if he wants it done he can start by saying how much he will pay for it

i want to do it by myself, just say how to start

I guess you are new here :P Have in mind that here almost noone is helping, Many client modders are using this section for selling their services, while users expecting here help.

Admin should add new section on Marketplace called "Client mods selling" so those sellers wont look at this section, and not respond at topics with ultra useless posts like "how much can you pay?", and if someone will decide to buy mod, he will just visit client mods on marketplace.For example, I see this topic, i see that there are already some answers, so I think "oh, maybe I will find out something about animation", but when I enter I see same sh1t again.

About animations, there are very few people who know how to edit them. They never tell any info about it. The only way for you for now is to buy from them, use in own client, and when you release client patch for your server all planet will be able to leech your bought custom...

There is no Rasengan as i see...

lol ofc theres not i mean in whole way - these skills modifications showing that its possible to make a shuriken or raisengan

P.S.

login in skype, and add me!

Edited by LightFusion