interlude [L2J] Ewpvp

Ayami-

aepvp, ewpvp

Pride features, 0 fanatasy

1-2 months life

at least L2AEPvP had 3 months with 500+ on and a total pvp count of 1,300,000+

achieve something like that and then come and post your shit..

PS: ewpvp is not aepvp, the files are different since afaik there was never an l2aepvp source leak

at least L2AEPvP had 3 months with 500+ on and a total pvp count of 1,300,000+

achieve something like that and then come and post your shit..

PS: ewpvp is not aepvp, the files are different since afaik there was never an l2aepvp source leak

Nop i didn't mean something for aepvp. I mean for this server's name "ewpvp" got No fantasy on the name also in all the others.

Players nowdays got no fantasy too. For gods shake, when you see on features 'pride' like, nd you dont like pride versions why do you even try them?

Admins should have fantasy to be able to bring ppl and have fun playing there.

2 years now i am seeing this "pride" servers and every single of em had failed.

Close, open, close, open non stable with the 7 years old features.

Admins should have fantasy to be able to bring ppl and have fun playing there.

2 years now i am seeing this "pride" servers and every single of em had failed.

Close, open, close, open non stable with the 7 years old features.

thats true and cant aggree more... but Servers like MMOPLAY and those features that some people actually invest on and publish them.. players doesnt even try them.. so admins cant understand players logic, players always change their habbits and vice versa.. ( i guess this isnt the thread to discuss that)

thats true and cant aggree more... but Servers like MMOPLAY and those features that some people actually invest on and publish them.. players doesnt even try them.. so admins cant understand players logic, players always change their habbits and vice versa.. ( i guess this isnt the thread to discuss that)

the players are bored on seeing this features and servers like Pride, that's why they don't event want to try servers like dis.

anyway u are right its not the right thread to discuss this.

Well the concept of the server is not bad, but i guess the files where taken ready from someone who tried to make a copy of pride.

What i mean is that there are MANY things that need to be corrected/taken care of, simple or more important.

For example, the buffer allows you to put more buffs on a scheme than the maximum number of buffs, newbie tickets are stackable but you didn't edit etcitemgrp.dat in order to be shown as stackable, a couple of skills where missing(or am i mistaken?) like Fist Fury on tyrant etc etc.

Gl.

Oh shit son,u dont know smoke tour? D.R.E and Mr. D to de 0 to de double G xD

Damn i dont usually listen to that type of music

I joined for fun, but the server is kinda empty. It's a nice server although, haven't played anything similar in the past. Been around L2 for more than 10 years.

Thanks for your kind words, yes we wait topzone/hopzone and we hope for at least more people. I like to develop that even with low amount of people so i would just keep it and try for it