Unique Item

StinkyMadness

Question

How can i made one list with unique items.
I want to make one armor "tradeable" but when one of players wearing can be trade again.

You got the item in your inventory, not equipped yet - you may trade it
You got the item in your inventory and you equipped it once - you can't trade it

It's like, it's gonna be your own 'unique' item which can't be traded if item has been used previously. Correct?

Interlude
L2JFrozen

Rev: 1117

Edited by StinkyMadness

I thought he wants the armor to be tradeable on purchasing, and then becomes non-tradeable once the player equip it.. :lol:

Yes.... :D

I thought he wants the armor to be tradeable on purchasing, and then becomes non-tradeable once the player equip it.. :lol:

That's what Tk said, I guess. As he said while wearing the boolean would be true - can't be traded. Else it's false by default, I guess :D

So, maybe it could be done as Tk said, but well.

That's what Tk said, I guess. As he said while wearing the boolean would be true - can't be traded. Else it's false by default, I guess :D

So, maybe it could be done as Tk said, but well.

I think there should be a column in the item table at least, which should be updated when the armor is equipped :lol:

I think there should be a column in the item table at least, which should be updated when the armor is equipped :lol:

so its hard to be that code real ? :P

Shadow module? I don't think so, shadow weapons are be default not tradeable and they only use the "timer" to disappear. So, I don't get your point how shadow module could be useful ;)

It might be default i didnt look into it, but method is simmilar and can be used, or maybe just like idea of it.

Simply this.

And you got "binds on equip" & "binds on loot". You only have to x2 the code for the 2 cases.

first you search about onActionShift for player.... 

now you are looking for this shitless code :X

what are you doing again? L2Fail[p]ride? :P and for gods name go learn some english :S

, if you have money i can make it :)

first you search about onActionShift for player.... 

now you are looking for this shitless code :X

what are you doing again? L2Fail[p]ride? :P and for gods name go learn some english :S

, if you have money i can make it :)

Hahaha Thug yeah man i will buy the code thats why i put at help section and not at marketplace.. keep edit free shares ans sell it with your friend..

You share at l2jhellas forum one of my npc and you add credits:Thug.... hahaha but when you download the rar at sql title is StinkyMadness... please teach me how to do my life easy...

if you are not cappable of coding this 5 lines of code then buy it

Dude i love your work dude but i learning java atm.. so If i will buy any code im 100% sure i will not buy from this guy :)

He cant made one "html" npc. you think he can code that ? 

idiot or smth? hahaah

share something from these which you said with us, so i have to know my failures :) pathetic ppl...

oh shit, what just comes at my mind? go ask 10-15 euros to adapt some npcs at frozen, and 20 euros for gm shop and gk ... KARKARKAKRAKARKAKR

what aaa ^^^^ is this?

pXmcgmY.png

Edited by Thug!!

idiot or smth? hahaah

share something from these which you said with us, so i have to know my failures :) pathetic ppl...

oh shit, what just comes at my mind? go ask 10-15 euros to adapt some npcs at frozen, and 20 euros for gm shop and gk ... KARKARKAKRAKARKAKR

what aaa ^^^^ is this?

pXmcgmY.png

That's is Sign (GIFT) from friend... you have any prob with the pic?