Combine 3Ds Max With L2

darkpower

Hello Guys

How it's possible to combine 3Ds max (models,towns,etc) with L2? Talking about Interlude client.

you want to import them in 3ds max ?

Edited by puredemonsss

well as i can understand, he want import Staticmeshes of towns but all in one mesh, like deMEV do, only ofc is necessary import all the stage into Max and export to ASE, after that need be imported into Editor and attach materials to them, using l2smr you can add into world of l2.

well as i can understand, he want import Staticmeshes of towns but all in one mesh, like deMEV do, only ofc is necessary import all the stage into Max and export to ASE, after that need be imported into Editor and attach materials to them, using l2smr you can add into world of l2.

yes but if he will import all in one mesh he needs to know that UnrealEd is limited i tink in poly right ?

i know i took me 3 howrs to import a high quality mesh XD but mabe because i have low cpu :)

but he can make sectors as i tink demev did like 4 of them right ?

aniway the texture is time consuming to pack back i tink XD

Hello Guys

How it's possible to combine 3Ds max (models,towns,etc) with L2? Talking about Interlude client.

Yeah it is. I used to be able to do it back in 2011 or something.

Here is an example. You can achieve it with a bunch of shared software and some 3ds max plugins. Google is your friend.

Yeah it is. I used to be able to do it back in 2011 or something.

Here is an example. You can achieve it with a bunch of shared software and some 3ds max plugins. Google is your friend.

Dont you must be banned for multi twinking acc ?