high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

its not my server - but i am supporting this project because belongs to my best friend = so hate it or love it this server will be the biggest on the world once more & will last more than all the others because my best friend is much rich and  wont add any epics over over enchant to his server donation shop

Edited by Stalone

its not my server - but i am supporting this project because belongs to my best friend = so hate it or love it this server will be the biggest on the world once more & will last more than all the others because my best friend is much rich and  wont add any epics over over enchant to his server donation shop

Stallone is tryng to say that l2 cartel belong to avatarofhope (old hero duelist on tales if you remember him)

and he is rich as hell, weird thing that i don't get stallonka will lose money without even tryng to ddos or something like that?

did you wake up with a common sense this morning?

anyway a question for avatar, what plan did you have for cartel? 6 month? winter lol session?

let's see how many promise can be broken in a month ;)

server will last very long since im not planning to go holiday any time soon and i wont have a event gm that does what he want,also no epic for donation.

Ye ye, all servers tell no epics for donations, 1 month after, 10% server donate for full epics +12 :D

Edited by xQuintaro

Ye ye, all servers tell no epics for donations, 1 month after, 10% server donate for full epics +12 :D

Listen to stalone, he is a very trusted guy! :D

no of course not. but what i can do with the money bring me happiness! 

:happyforever:

So how can you be happy if you eat a bread a day? oh let me guess. you got " love " kkk

So when you dont have love ,what you do? 

simple

Commit Suicide  :poker face:

Please confirm your theory and i will believe you  :alone:

i forgot to laugh

I think it's the best upcoming server with so many experienced gms. Join and u wont regret. It's seems very promising,and i think it is.Can't w8 for the start. All l2 community will join. I'm expecting a server with the higher online ever :) Trusted team and active team.I was w8ing for a server like this about 1.5 year. Keep it up :) cyou in game.

I think it's the best upcoming server with so many experienced gms. Join and u wont regret. It's seems very promising,and i think it is.Can't w8 for the start. All l2 community will join. I'm expecting a server with the higher online ever :) Trusted team and active team.I was w8ing for a server like this about 1.5 year. Keep it up :) cyou in game.

Yes, the whole l2 community plus Darth Vader and its clan the "Dark Side"!