high five [L2J] L2Holiday

L2Holiday

dear l2holiday owner i need ur help... i tried all the way to connect to your server (ur system, l2h5reinstalation... and still when i try to write id and pass its said that loggin in and NOTHINK happend... any idea what should i do? btw no bots program etc...

ps. btw i can donwload and connect to any other l2 server with their system... but when i donwlonad ur ... nothink happend... just stuck in loading screen

seems like provider issues or your firewall / router issues.

Try to check your port status via some websites, login server port 2106, game server port 7777

L2 holiday was the best server I've played in this year. Balanced classes, weekly sieges, tw , and events every hour. With all these thinks there is no possibility to get bored here. I hope, that everyone who still don't know where he wants to join will choose this server  :).

is just me or? i m logging in normaly and then whne i try to enter server  it say u have been disconnectied etc etc

Edit:Solved to long pass/acc !  thank my brain for helping me solve this prob

Edited by alexandrosdkk

we are not stupid, its the fakin l2 inception and so on, they dont even know what is in lineage 2 retail.

faking mobthefuckers die in the hell.

i hope so .

we reacheked kinda awesome online on grand opening for long term MR server.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hola, qué crónica buscas y qué estilo de juego pretendes? sub acu - main class- low- mid o high pvp - faction?
    • hi man. replay: 1) what chronicle is your project?   2) Do you know any L2J or L2OFF development agencies? DEPMAX64 for L2off L2-Scripts for L2J and i have files and my  extender for Chronicles c4-c6-GF-H5 and working in Classic Kr L2off    3) Are there any L2J programmers and server administrators available for paid work? I am available to help you configure and program to your liking, I have knowledge in l2j and l2off, php, html, scripts, client modding   4) What advice do you have regarding dedicated hosting options?   hosting dedicated and vps SERVER4YOU   hosting dedicated and vps CONTABO
    • Thanks for the quick reply. I tried this and it works, the login server console says that the IP is banned. So you were right and it probably IS a client issue. Any ideas?
    • Could be the client is overriding the server in this. Try lowering the  tries before ban to 3, try again and if the account gets banned my assumption would be correct and you will have to blame the client.
    • Hello, I've recently started developing my own server. I have ran into an issue.   When someone tries to log in 3 times with a wrong password the client simply closes, but the IP is not banned. After closing the client i can open it up again and log in just fine. I have found in LoginServer.ini:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in MILISECONDS. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True   But no matter what i do here nothing changes. What am i missing? Sorry if this has been asked before, I checked everywhere and didn't find an answer.    
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock