high five [L2J] L2Holiday

L2Holiday

that feeling when you read on holiday`s fb page 3k ppl online at first hour..!! and then when the true comes out >>>> holiday_fail.png

free upload image and please try not to say photoshopped!! thnx

was 2,5x fake,

but now everyone waiting for cartel((((

anyway i am not with l2 cartel`s side but unfortunatelly there is no other playable server right now so for spending hours right now i guess all ppl will choose cartel..it`s not perfect neither good but still playable!

Tried this server out. Pretty nice I should say. Leveling is quite easy as all features work. The thing I like which other might hate is that there is low drop chance - x12, thus aint one day server. Will keep me interested for a while. Also no premium accounts which is great, you dont have to pay at all to keep up with the rest. Although there is donation, but its pretty low, capable player can get all "donation" items equally in appropriate time, nothing ub3r mega stupid that would ruin server. Huge online, never missing action :D I suggest to try out this server if you want server with mid rates and have fun in all game aspects

sellis, on 20 Dec 2014 - 7:55 PM, said:snapback.png

that feeling when you read on holiday`s fb page 3k ppl online at first hour..!! and then when the true comes out >>>> holiday_fail.png

was 2,5x fake,

but now everyone waiting for cartel((((

actually 512 x2,5 =1280 irl 512 x6=3072

but i dont belive this was the case i mean the 512 ppl i think they are more,floating is a real and never pleasent problem :(

sellis, on 20 Dec 2014 - 7:55 PM, said:snapback.png

actually 512 x2,5 =1280 irl 512 x6=3072

but i dont belive this was the case i mean the 512 ppl i think they are more,floating is a real and never pleasent problem :(

u dont know how much was ingame right now,

but yesterday when i checked it via l2net was 950+- real

I have been playing 4 days now on this server to try it out, and i can reccommend it to every1 who wants to try a good ballanced server, with loads of fun events / hourly! (like korean pvp / treasure hunt etc etc)

Very easy to use interface (alt-B) with all ur basic needs, but still loads to farm for. for excample only up to low-S available in GM store, anything higher you need to get from drop or craft.

Good population also, i havent seen a day with less then 1100 online.

At *20 exp rates you get to higher level content easy, but still have to put in some efford to get to 85 (on all subclasses).

Greetings from The Netherlands,

Freek.