djvogans

Glory days is imo best GOD chronicle,

no pvp sets or farming retarded CR/GiW and only 8 classes so oly is interesting.

Also, pvp in glory days is enjoyable and longer then in lindvior+, you wont see 60k one shots, so you will need to actually assist/manage mp/use hands to win decent group.

Waiting and hope for decent online =)

official NcWest files: Glory days

server will be updated to Lindvior and possibly also Ertheia (few months after launch, prolly when endgame will be reached).

rates x3

path to awakening enabled

found on forums :not bad:

whoever want to try GOD or move from innova Core, imo it's decent place for it :-beep- yeah:

Dear friends, the registration accounts for Valkyrie x3 available.

Attention: the data base of accounts is same with the servers Arion, Marriage, Lionna, Nanna, Aria, Crystal.

What you need to know for registration:

Not need to confirm your account via email.

We insist on specifying use the actually existing e-mail addresses. Email is the passport of your account, without it, if you have problems, we are not able to help you.

Be sure to use a unique combination of username/password so that you do not have nowhere more used to eliminate options and Brutus fusion databases with projects where you previously could play.

Gifts for those, who register an account now:

1 agation for 7 days

2 Accessories for 7 days

Join open testing Valkyrie x3 right now!

0 advertisement on l2 top sites, nothing much to expect from this server. 200-300 online with 2k fake online counter.

You must be joking :) new era is facebook not stupid tops

http://i.imgur.com/lPrKcxT.jpg

Edited by djvogans

0 advertisement on l2 top sites, nothing much to expect from this server. 200-300 online with 2k fake online counter.

we got 2014, who even look for servers on toplists anymore :DD

not to mention 100 out of top 100 are paid l2joke serbidors.

but i have to admit, some banners would be nice.

how did  you served your server to 103k ppl

you bought traffic for 0.16+ cents per click bid?

or just likes.

and all traffic lies in stupid tops not facebook  :okey:

definetely i dont know ppl that search for l2 servers on facebook...

Edited by Karasu

WOOOW There it goes I lived to see good advertisments about this new DEX GoD server!! I can't believe how awesome the hopzone ad is and it flashes wow good job. I'll be starting on this server with a lot of friends and as an old player am happy to see you actually do some pretty nice promoting work about this server! Keep it up! It will be the best GoD server out there, as always DEX rocks!