djvogans

in my opinion this server is one of the worst l2 community world wide. Your server is good but the pay2win system is disgusting...

Don't get why people are still playing on your server.

i doubt you ever login to any of our servers :) . for sure not on god server . be happy that private servers with original files still exist .

Cheers

Everything you need to access the server:

Save the Holiday Trees - Dec 28, 2014 to Jan 25, 2015

VEJoEIS.png

To spread the holiday spirit across Aden, Santa Girl is placing Holiday Trees in major towns. But the evil Snow Man Grouch, who hates the holidays, threatens to steal the decorations and ruin the holidays for everyone! Help Santa Girl save the Holiday Trees, and receive buffs and items as rewards.

Event Duration
December 28, 2014 to January 18, 2015
Main event period.

January 18 to January 25, 2015
Santa Girl's Red Stockings will no longer drop from monsters. Santa Girl will remain in towns so that players can turn in the rest of their event items for rewards.

January 25, 2015
Santa Girl, Snow Man Grouch, Santa Girl's Red Stockings, and Santa Girl's Gift Boxes will be removed from the game. All reward items received from this event will remain in the game.

Event Process

The event cycles through different stages continuously, beginning in Stage 5. During all stages, the Snow Man Grouch can be sometimes found at certain locations, and will drop ornament items for Stage 2 or Stage 4. Also during all stages, Santa Girl’s Red Stockings can be traded to Santa Girl for a Santa Girl's Gift Box.

Tpgqn5I.jpg
5jhNIqj.jpg

Event Items

All Holiday Tree Ornaments: used to decorate the Holiday Tree. Depending on the tree’s state, can be given to Santa Girl. Not tradable.

JuG7U8s.jpgihBqeOO.jpg Holiday Tree Garland and Star Ornaments: can be bought from town Grocer NPCs.
Rcd0Dg7.jpgZP1mNwG.jpg Holiday Tree Globe and Bow Ornaments: dropped from Snow Man Grouch.
giSi7do.jpg Santa Girl's Red Stocking: received from Santa Girl for ornaments. Can also be found from Hunting. Tradable.
HFNVu7D.jpg Santa Girl's Gift Box: received from Santa Girl in exchange for 100 of Santa Girl's Red Stockings. Tradable.

Rewards

JuG7U8s.jpgorihBqeOO.jpgorRcd0Dg7.jpgorZP1mNwG.jpgx1=giSi7do.jpgx5          

giSi7do.jpg

x100=
HFNVu7D.jpg
x1

HFNVu7D.jpgx 1 = One of the following items at random:

taeJtSa.jpg

Event NPC Locations

Holiday Trees can be at different stages compared to the trees in other towns. If one town’s tree is at Stage 5, another town’s tree may be at Stage 2.

Santa Girls and Holiday Trees
    Talking Island Village
    Gludin
    Rune
    Aden
    Ancient City of Arcan
    Giran

Stage 2 Snow Man Grouches
    Talking Island Village
    Gludio
    Goddard
    Hunter’s Village

Stage 4 Snow Man Grouches
    Talking Island Village
    Dion
    Schuttgart
    Oren Village
    Heine

1rgEfx1.png

did u even checked our ddos protection ? :) our downtime in last 12 months is 0

god server is never pay2win ; you have beta to check

hahah dude u made my day i have been played for a while.. before i leave becouse in first day of server there was whole party russians with 85++ characters mentoring for 150-200 TOD well they are not donators they only bought few ToD's like premium runes, premium account, xp rune and all other shts which cost many money if u wanna be good and at first place's at this server u have to buy ToDs for premium service they are even not real no where shows that u got premium only get 1 stuped 3 headed dragon,,, which every 24 hours give u egg... :D :D i asked from GM prove that i'm premium cuz my CP buy me a 1 month premium and i only got a dragon cuz when u got premium ur level bar for example is shining and there is nothing even in web account does not show that u are premium like u are giving them money for free ... so they can get feed up.. only runes give bonus all here is fake for money i'm sure this server first 2 days make more than 5k $ have fun players Pay2Win or Pay2Play... what ever u wanna call it :) have fun you'll never see me again in ur stuped servers :)

this my opinion we live in free world every one can say what he's opinion have fun don't judge me :)

"we live in free world" :))) you made me laugh

every democracy that was implemented so far:

1. you are free, thus, you are allowed to do what you are told to

2. everyone is equal, some people are just more equal

L2 dex, was good long, long time ago, now they open servers, every 1-2 motnh, they already run 4 dead server, its simple, they want to make profit out of donations, they try to explain themself like "we want to protect our database, no ddos, and shit like that, but everyone who played their server realized that they dont do that.

They can make more than enough money with their donation, even proper donation, no OP shit, but they dont want to make that, cause they are greedy, they want to make more money and live on old fame, but players already realized that they become trash so less and less europe players play their server, its only russians left, but it wont take much until russians understand it too.

Problem is there is not much good server around so you have to play on trash p2w server like dex, but i hope thats gona change, i played their liona x7 and nana x75 and they were both p2w, even if people suggested them to change some things they didnt want to do it, bassicly from 10k online they went down to 2k after 1 week and then they completly die after 1 month.

GG

Me, myself never gona play any of l2 dex server anymore, i gave them lots of chances but they are too gredy, and there is no more serious gaming on their server.

I have a question.

Does [OFF] prefix have any meaning?

You want to say that NCSoft leaked GoD server files to some Russian/Romanian private server owners?

AHAHAHHAHhahahaHHAHAhahahahHHAHahHHAahHAHAHHHahahHAhHahHAHHHAHHAahhHAHhAhhahAHAhHAhahahHahHHAHAHAHhahAHAhhAHHHAhHHAhaahHAHhaHAhAHHhaHAhHAHaHhAHAHAhAHAHHH

DON'T BULLSHIT MOROOOOOOONS

But you all fall for it. When you see L2 HOLY FUCKING OFF you think THIS WILL BE DAMN GOOD SERVER

For a server that is advertising its population over 5k I see lot less activity than expected for 5-6-7-8 or what ever "k's" of players.

I've been on NA and EU official couple of months ago when everyone was talking servers are dead but I've seen more people than on this Russian crap.

Also players playing there are mostly noobs coming from other chronicles that fail so miserably on GoD even that in fact GoD is not new at all.

I could easier do kartia with BR tower badly configured bots on NA servers than here with noobs that don't even know what is overhit.

Plus, I see some people talking about various aspects for possible corruption. 

So yeah, it's not worth joining in the long run because after all of these things there is another one: it won't last nearly as long as official. Only thing I think it's good about this server is the antibot but that's sword with 2 edges.

I like to see bot's punished and blocked but who are these Russians to scan my system memory???

Happy New Year!

I wish all of your wishes come true except that ones that are in direct or indirect collision with my wishes.

Edited by bistabil

You want to say that NCSoft leaked GoD server files to some Russian/Romanian private server owners?

We always use real ncsoft files. I doubt there is a god l2j server except maybe pvp

We always use real ncsoft files. I doubt there is a god l2j server except maybe pvp

Can you give me the packets list for Interlude? Because I can't sniff them all :lol:

And there will be a GoD l2j server, but it takes a time to be released... :P

Can you give me the packets list for Interlude? Because I can't sniff them all :lol:

And there will be a GoD l2j server, but it takes a time to be released... :P

Kinda useless work to do l2j for god. Chronicles are not so popular even with retail files. About interlude, there are plenty of extenders 98% done as retsil

Kinda useless work to do l2j for god. Chronicles are not so popular even with retail files. About interlude, there are plenty of extenders 98% done as retsil

These extenders contains the same packets as l2j's... the source is basically C4 or C5 (I don't know which chronicle's files was stolen).

So there are not a full packets list at this time. :(

I've asked because you said that your files are the real NCSoft's files.

These extenders contains the same packets as l2j's... the source is basically C4 or C5 (I don't know which chronicle's files was stolen).

So there are not a full packets list at this time. :(

I've asked because you said that your files are the real NCSoft's files.

That doesnt means that are public :) .

http://www.lineage2dex.com

aden-wheel-240.jpg

What is this game?

How much does it cost to play the Aden Prize Wheel?
        Each spin will cost you 25 ToD.
scr01.jpg

Who can play the Aden Prize Wheel?
        You need to log in and select a character to play Aden Prize Wheel. So, current Lineage2dex.com and Lineage.ru players that have enough ToD can play Aden Prize Wheel.
scr04.jpg

How do you play the Aden Prize Wheel?
        Make sure that you are logged into your account and have enough ToD in your account, and then spin right here on this web page! If you need ToD, you can purchase more through your account.
scr02.jpg

Are there any account or character requirements to play the Aden Prize Wheel?
        Anyone with a Lineage2dex.com  account in good standing can play the game.

What are my chances to win a prize?
        You are always guaranteed to get a prize. Every spin’s a win!

What are the prizes that can be won?
        The prizes are displayed on the Aden Prize Wheel page! We also encourage you to visit our official forums to share what you won with the community and to see what other players won.
scr03.jpg

How do I claim my prize?
        Log in to Lineage II on the game character you selected when you spun the Aden Prize Wheel, you will receive your items directly in inventory. The WHEEL will kick you out of the game to award your items.

What happens if my browser crashes while the Aden Prize Wheel is spinning?
        Don’t worry, you don't lose your prize! The system still determines your prize and delivers it to the character that you selected.
    When can I play the Aden Prize Wheel? Is it permanent?
        The game is open for only a limited time so that we can offer different prizes for each period the Aden Prize Wheel is open.
    Can I play the Aden Prize Wheel on my mobile phone or tablet?
        Yes. The Aden Prize Wheel game is browser-based. You can play on your phone or tablet's browser.
   What is ToD?
        Tears of Devotion are virtual currency you use to buy Lineage II DEX items or services in the L2 DEX Store.
    How do I get ToD?
        Buy ToD with real world currency from within your User CP. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a new free account!
    How much ToD can I buy in one transaction? And is there a minimum ToD purchase?
        The minimum purchase for ToD is 150 ToD. There is no maximum purchase limit. You can have an unlimited amount of ToD in your account.
    What is the refund policy on the Aden Prize Wheel?
        All purchases are final. We do not offer refunds for spinning the Aden Prize Wheel.

Edited by djvogans