interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Aria World

Katherine

lmao .. You don't know a single thing about what I'm talking about and you 'attack' me in such a way .. ? Get real .. Since as you said there is no unique ideas .. ;) So once again, if you know shit, keep it for yourself.

All I know is that you claimed that he stole your features while there isn't a single unique thing on the represent list.  

All I know is that you claimed that he stole your features while there isn't a single unique thing on the represent list.  

I guess it was something like a joke/puke between them, so there is no need to dispute for this matter.

End of spamming!

GRAND OPENING: 1/12/2014 18:00 GMT +2

Every player who advertise the server, will get 10 Euro to his account in ACP!

About Event:
1) Do not post in other lineage 2 server forums
2) Advertise Lineage 2 Aria everywhere (except rule 1) like Facebook groups, comments, twitter, skype contacts, lineage 2 websites, clan websites etc
3) After you advertise the server, make a new topic here and include screenshots or links with your name! It is better to include screenshots with your nickname on them to avoid your link got stolen
4) You need at least 10 screenshots or links in order to get rewarded! If you post 9, you will not get any reward.
5) Advertise as much as you want!

Click here to join our forum for more info about events.

Clan Events

15+ Active Members
Clans with 15+ active members will receive clan Level 5 and 15.000 CRP

Free Clan Hall
Clan with 45+ active members will receive free Clan Hall of their choise

Full Clan Skills
First 6 clans what will reach level 8 will get & Full Clan Skills

Clan Events will end 3/12/2014 00:00 GMT +2

Edited by Stacy Doll

There wont be any beta phase, so 3 days left for the grand opening :D

I hope a good start for this server!

I know the dev/owner of this server very skilled and good guy and he has done great job on the server.

@Stacy do you know the developer of the server?(because i saw you create the topic)