high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

nunununu 

:y u no?:  :y u no?:  :y u no?:

yeyeyeye  :lol:

NCSoft's rules:

19. You will not attempt to play Lineage II on any server that is not controlled or authorized by NCInteractive or its designees.

20. You will not create, use, or provide any server emulator or other site where Lineage II may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to Lineage II without the express written permission of NCInteractive.

Well, if someone can purchase a porsche by maintaining a l2 server, maybe there is a lot of reasons for this online war... anyway, i hope that NCSoft will stop these bulshits soon! :D

They won't and it's simple economics. Shutting down all private servers is nearly impossible. The amount of time/money spent on lawyer fees to crush a server is greater than the amount of money they'll lose as a result of private platforms. This means, they just cut their losses. L2Extreme was shut down because it was prob banking millions, so it was a situation whereby the lawyer fees were worth paying, in a sense.

They could also choose to open a retail H5. But private servers will still exist. Because not everyone likes their current direction of Pay to Win, and let's face it, 1x rates suck really hard - no one has time for that shit anymore.

So the only option is to cut your losses and ignore the servers.

Cheers,

Granny

They won't and it's simple economics. Shutting down all private servers is nearly impossible. The amount of time/money spent on lawyer fees to crush a server is greater than the amount of money they'll lose as a result of private platforms. This means, they just cut their losses. L2Extreme was shut down because it was prob banking millions, so it was a situation whereby the lawyer fees were worth paying, in a sense.

They could also choose to open a retail H5. But private servers will still exist. Because not everyone likes their current direction of Pay to Win, and let's face it, 1x rates suck really hard - no one has time for that shit anymore.

So the only option is to cut your losses and ignore the servers.

Cheers,

Granny

That doesn't means they can't do it if they want. Also, L2Tales is a company (Avoukatos LTD. or something) that generates enough losses (i think).

That doesn't means they can't do it if they want. Also, L2Tales is a company (Avoukatos LTD. or something) that generates enough losses (i think).

its called avoukatos online games LTD

LOL, not nearly close like you think. L2extreme maybe had 100k players? I don't recall the exact value now, it's been many years. Quick edit as I don't think I was clear enough. My point is simply L2 has died down somewhat. So the losses they suffer now from the private scene aren't worth their time. Stopping it requires a lot of capital and even then I don't think it's entirely possible. Try shutting down a server operating in Russia. Their laws and systems is very different from NA and Korea. It would be an absolute nightmare to do this. So it all comes down to time and money again.

I honestly think stopping private development is nearly an impossible task as a result of the reasoning above.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM

LOL, not nearly close like you think. L2extreme maybe had 100k players? I don't recall the exact value now, it's been many years. Quick edit as I don't think I was clear enough. My point is simply L2 has died down somewhat. So the losses they suffer now from the private scene aren't worth their time. Stopping it requires a lot of capital and even then I don't think it's entirely possible. Try shutting down a server operating in Russia. Their laws and systems is very different from NA and Korea. It would be an absolute nightmare to do this. So it all comes down to time and money again.

I honestly think stopping private development is nearly an impossible task as a result of the reasoning above.

Cheers,

Granny

+