high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

Would like to join on beta, but at that time I'll be covered by books, studying for exams ._. I'm still kinda sad you couldn't open it on Chritmas holidays, but well, you have quite decent advertising so every day means a lot of new players.

Would like to join on beta, but at that time I'll be covered by books, studying for exams ._. I'm still kinda sad you couldn't open it on Chritmas holidays, but well, you have quite decent advertising so every day means a lot of new players.

Well, we have a good PR team. That's for sure ;)

REMINDER FOR NEW READERS:

The first step to getting your free donation coins (50 easy coins)

PART 1

The first part requires you to reach warrior rank in our forum (20+ posts). This will award you 50 cosmic coins. It really wouldn't take you that long to acquire this reward, perhaps 5 minutes of browsing through our forum threads and posting. The posts must be meaningful and any spam will be deleted by our moderators. So don't try to trick yourself out of an easy ass reward ;)

Holiday-Warrior.png

The second step to getting your free donation coins (100 easy coins)

PART 2

The second part involves your support here at MXC and is even easier! Simply change your signature to show your support for our great server. Show others that your an MXC warrior in collaboration with the L2Cosmic way of life. Show others that you no longer want to play on corrupt/broken servers. Make the right choice and give us some love. By changing your signature you'll be awarded 100 cosmic coins.

MXC-WARRIOR-TRIMMED.png

Use the following code below to change your signature to the above image for your profile:

[url=http://l2cosmic.com][img=http://s7.postimg.org/41b010vij/MXC_WARRIOR_TRIMMED.png][/url]
In total, if you complete both events, you will amass a total of 150 cosmic coins, earning yourself a free VIP for the first month. It's really as easy as that. No hidden strings, no funny business. I will personally grant you your reward at launch. You'll just need to give me your nickname on the MXC forum and the L2Cosmic forum. I can verify the signature and forum rank with that information and process your reward.

Combined that 150 cosmic coins. This can buy you VIP for one month, either the XP bonus/offline shop or the autoloot. Pretty sweet deal for very little work :)

Cheers,

Granny

Up! hihi

Careful with this bumping a post should only be done with actual content or an actual bump through the built-in feature (only I can do this).

Love the enthusiasm though ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Happy New Years everyone!

I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck in this upcoming new year. May your endeavors come true. Perhaps we can all work on a little less bickering ;)

From our staff, please enjoy your holidays and be safe!

All the best.

Sincerely,

L2Cosmic Team

Seems better than bnb server.I hope for a project without bugs.I will surely try it with my cp.

Gl guys,i wish the best to your project!

:happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

MXC_WARRIOR_TRIMMED.png