high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

You should review your donation list.  :lol:

Suggestions are welcome. I'm always listening. Donation list: http://l2cosmic.com/l2-donation-list/

We will never add any items for personal gain, personal bonus, or perks that give an edge. But we're open to suggestions.

Now I'm going to spill my 2 cents and be a bit blunt in this post. It's not directed at anyone in particular but aims to address the donation policy, specifically the VIP account. So don't get butt hurt my friends.

It's not a lot to ask this community to support a platform that is very well designed with a 5 euro OPTIONAL donation / 30 days. You're free to argue otherwise and, we may certainly consider your suggestions, of course. Because we're always open to new ideas and look forward to your feedback here at L2Cosmic. But if we don't implement your ideas and you refuse to play at Cosmic, then go play the corrupt servers out there, because no one is forcing you on Cosmic's philosophy. You're a free agent with free will. Go make the wrong choice, but don't come back crying when your server closes in three months. Because you do the same thing every single time there is a new thread in these forums. Try the new server, bitch and moan about everything, leave, and spam these boards about how awful it is. It's getting really old, if I'm to be frank.

Allow me to explain that you're essentially weighing the following two outcomes in 2015:

1. Do I follow the dogs and play with people that have +10 antharas earrings the first month? The admins always promise fair-play in the forums or that it's now under different management, but let's be real, how gullible are you? These guys spend hundreds DDOSing other servers, forcing you to play their server. Why do you think they do this? To make a good environment for you? It's all business and you're the sucker. So go play here where you can farm for months but "Random" can drop 300 euro and outclass you instantly. Three months later the server is wiped because donators have already donated for everything they need and you're back to square one when they recycle the next opening. This is your first choice.

2. Do I follow Granny where we're all equal but I cannot box unless I donate 5 euro each month? Here's a news flash, boxing isn't mandatory. You can still play your favorite class for free, without a need to make a single donation, on an equal playing field between DONATOR and FARMER. This is your 2nd choice.

Choose whichever you find appealing. I'm not here to spoon feed you the obvious answer.

No one is forcing you to donate. Remember this. And no one is forcing you to support us.

Lastly, we're looking to build a solid, friendly community. Server jumpers can ignore this thread.

We're the last time you'll need to switch servers. My promise to you, as the project manager.

So support us. Let us help you ;)

EDITS, had some typos as I'm rushing this post.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM

Check your VIP Accounts... maybe it can increase buff's duration along with some more XP/SP, something like this won't affect (I think) the normal gameplay.

I've considered this option. People are very against XP/SP increases in retail-like environment. But without a large sample source it becomes difficult to gauge how to structure this VIP account.

I've toyed with the following three ideas for VIP. I will make a poll on website today and see what people prefer.

VIP POSSIBILITIES:

1. OFFLINE SHOP + BOXING LIMIT

2. OFFLINE SHOP + AUTOPICK

3. OFFLINE SHOP + 10% XP/SP

Asking you now in all seriousness. What is the preferred VIP package for you, as players. I personally prefer the AUTOPICK because I hate picking shit up haha.

Lemme know in this thread. I'll update you guys when the poll is up on L2Cosmic.com and you can vote there.

The price will still be 5 EURO / 30 days.

I hope this settles the matter.

Any other suggestions are welcome for discussion.

Cheers,

Granny

XP/SP or quest dropping is generally frowned upon. It will probably come down to MULTIBOXING or AUTOPICK. I will implement whichever gets voted the highest. This seems like a fair policy.

Cheers,

Granny

PS> Hopzone ad complete, should run today or tomorrow ;)

Edited by CosmicGM

The box limit would be set to 0 without VIP and 3 with VIP.

We may consider doing the autopick feature as a VIP bonus instead of the boxing limit.

I am making the poll now and setting it up on our homepage as a popup so all will see it. When it's done I will post here and you guys can vote your preferred VIP package.

This is about as fair as I can make it.

Cheers,

Granny

The box limit would be set to 0 without VIP and 3 with VIP.

We may consider doing the autopick feature as a VIP bonus instead of the boxing limit.

I am making the poll now and setting it up on our homepage as a popup so all will see it. When it's done I will post here and you guys can vote your preferred VIP package.

This is about as fair as I can make it.

Cheers,

Granny

I think there should be 1 to 2 boxes allowed for a non VIP in my opinion. It would give a chance of players that like to play solo, play solo rather than looking directly for a clan just to get a buff.

LOL you stole Tessa's signature! How dare you!? I made this from love. I only make those for my BESTEST friends here on MXC. You are one though. Mucho love.

We're considering changing this to -VIP 1 box and 3 box +VIP. Lemme know your opinions. Modi how do you feel about this change? I'd like some feedback on this topic. Because I love your sassy opinions ;) Get back to me.

As for numbers, you may be surprised. We'll be streaming some popular EU cps under our banner, some from RPG CLUB, some from other retail private servers I used to play on. Show us some love, brother. ;)

People flock to what's good. This is human nature. I believe in this community to make the right choice. You're free souls to play where your heart desires, however. :-*

Remember, we're the only server that actually gives a shit. And with your help, we'll being the retail scene back to the EU, and not need to play Russian corrupt platforms.

Although not you specifically Modi. You seem a bit salty to support us. But you're certainly welcome. :D

It's difficult to say, we're 30 days from launch. But L2Cosmic is special. People are becoming aware of this fact and supporting us. I believe in our community to support our growth in addition to our PR/AD campaign.

Because you need to believe in your players and your server for any project to flourish into something great.

I'd say 200-300 is a huge underestimation. But I'm in no position to comment. Your guess is really as good as mine.

All in due time. Things will come together. And we will thrive, and grow, and branch, and make this game alive again.

My personal promise to you.

Cheers,

Granny

REMINDER: HOLIDAY WARRIOR EVENT TO WIN 150 COSMIC COINS, FREE, SPECIAL MXC OFFER, SIMPLY DIVINE!

LOL you stole Tessa's signature! How dare you!? I made this from love. I only make those for my BESTEST friends here on MXC. You are one though. Mucho love.

We're considering changing this to -VIP 1 box and 3 box +VIP. Lemme know your opinions. Modi how do you feel about this change? I'd like some feedback on this topic. Because I love your sassy opinions ;) Get back to me.

As for numbers, you may be surprised. We'll be streaming some popular EU cps under our banner, some from RPG CLUB, some from other retail private servers I used to play on. Show us some love, brother. ;)

People flock to what's good. This is human nature. I believe in this community to make the right choice. You're free souls to play where your heart desires, however. :-*

Remember, we're the only server that actually gives a shit. And with your help, we'll being the retail scene back to the EU, and not need to play Russian corrupt platforms.

Although not you specifically Modi. You seem a bit salty to support us. But you're certainly welcome. :D

It's difficult to say, we're 30 days from launch. But L2Cosmic is special. People are becoming aware of this fact and supporting us. I believe in our community to support our growth in addition to our PR/AD campaign.

Because you need to believe in your players and your server for any project to flourish into something great.

I'd say 200-300 is a huge underestimation. But I'm in no position to comment. Your guess is really as good as mine.

All in due time. Things will come together. And we will thrive, and grow, and branch, and make this game alive again.

My personal promise to you.

Cheers,

Granny

REMINDER: HOLIDAY WARRIOR EVENT TO WIN 150 COSMIC COINS, FREE, SPECIAL MXC OFFER, SIMPLY DIVINE!

hmm i dont rly see anythink special in this server, for me its just another java server with 200 real online wich will die in 1-2 months. Can you tell us whats so special in l2cosmic ?

Edited by pto

Why we're special. Who knows. Maybe it's because we have cookies. Yum.

Dear friends:

I had some trouble setting up the poll in our lightbox on the L2Cosmic website so I decided to not do that. I also did not want to add a poll to our forums because it would force you to sign up, which is great for us but we're not about that. So I was left with the option to setup a poll through an external party like free poll.

VIP REWARDS POLL:  http://goo.gl/BFRkLQ

Please vote for your preferred VIP package. We will adjust our pack according to the winning vote. I have also posted this in our forum. GO NOW!

Thank you for your time ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Cheers,

Granny

Why we're special. Who knows. Maybe it's because we have cookies. Yum.

Dear friends:

I had some trouble setting up the poll in our lightbox on the L2Cosmic website so I decided to not do that. I also did not want to add a poll to our forums because it would force you to sign up, which is great for us but we're not about that. So I was left with the option to setup a poll through an external party like free poll.

VIP REWARDS POLL:  http://goo.gl/BFRkLQ

Please vote for your preferred VIP package. We will adjust our pack according to the winning vote. I have also posted this in our forum. GO NOW!

Thank you for your time ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Cheers,

Granny

so that means, ur calling ur server special without any features wich are special. ok.