Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You should review your donation list.  :lol:

 

Suggestions are welcome. I'm always listening. Donation list: http://l2cosmic.com/l2-donation-list/

 

We will never add any items for personal gain, personal bonus, or perks that give an edge. But we're open to suggestions.

 

Now I'm going to spill my 2 cents and be a bit blunt in this post. It's not directed at anyone in particular but aims to address the donation policy, specifically the VIP account. So don't get butt hurt my friends.

 

It's not a lot to ask this community to support a platform that is very well designed with a 5 euro OPTIONAL donation / 30 days. You're free to argue otherwise and, we may certainly consider your suggestions, of course. Because we're always open to new ideas and look forward to your feedback here at L2Cosmic. But if we don't implement your ideas and you refuse to play at Cosmic, then go play the corrupt servers out there, because no one is forcing you on Cosmic's philosophy. You're a free agent with free will. Go make the wrong choice, but don't come back crying when your server closes in three months. Because you do the same thing every single time there is a new thread in these forums. Try the new server, bitch and moan about everything, leave, and spam these boards about how awful it is. It's getting really old, if I'm to be frank.

 

Allow me to explain that you're essentially weighing the following two outcomes in 2015:

 

  1. Do I follow the dogs and play with people that have +10 antharas earrings the first month? The admins always promise fair-play in the forums or that it's now under different management, but let's be real, how gullible are you? These guys spend hundreds DDOSing other servers, forcing you to play their server. Why do you think they do this? To make a good environment for you? It's all business and you're the sucker. So go play here where you can farm for months but "Random" can drop 300 euro and outclass you instantly. Three months later the server is wiped because donators have already donated for everything they need and you're back to square one when they recycle the next opening. This is your first choice.

     

  2. Do I follow Granny where we're all equal but I cannot box unless I donate 5 euro each month? Here's a news flash, boxing isn't mandatory. You can still play your favorite class for free, without a need to make a single donation, on an equal playing field between DONATOR and FARMER. This is your 2nd choice.

 

Choose whichever you find appealing. I'm not here to spoon feed you the obvious answer.

 

No one is forcing you to donate. Remember this. And no one is forcing you to support us.

 

Lastly, we're looking to build a solid, friendly community. Server jumpers can ignore this thread.

 

We're the last time you'll need to switch servers. My promise to you, as the project manager.

 

So support us. Let us help you ;)

 

EDITS, had some typos as I'm rushing this post.

 

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM
Posted

Check your VIP Accounts... maybe it can increase buff's duration along with some more XP/SP, something like this won't affect (I think) the normal gameplay.

Posted

I've considered this option. People are very against XP/SP increases in retail-like environment. But without a large sample source it becomes difficult to gauge how to structure this VIP account.

 

I've toyed with the following three ideas for VIP. I will make a poll on website today and see what people prefer.

 

VIP POSSIBILITIES:

 

1. OFFLINE SHOP + BOXING LIMIT

2. OFFLINE SHOP + AUTOPICK

3. OFFLINE SHOP + 10% XP/SP

 

Asking you now in all seriousness. What is the preferred VIP package for you, as players. I personally prefer the AUTOPICK because I hate picking shit up haha.

 

Lemme know in this thread. I'll update you guys when the poll is up on L2Cosmic.com and you can vote there.

 

The price will still be 5 EURO / 30 days.

 

I hope this settles the matter.

 

Any other suggestions are welcome for discussion.

 

Cheers,

Granny

Posted

I think people are against VIP Item / Quest drop increasing, because this is a standard feature in the VIP accounts ^^

Posted (edited)

XP/SP or quest dropping is generally frowned upon. It will probably come down to MULTIBOXING or AUTOPICK. I will implement whichever gets voted the highest. This seems like a fair policy.

 

Cheers,

Granny

 

PS> Hopzone ad complete, should run today or tomorrow ;)

Edited by CosmicGM
Posted

The box limit would be set to 0 without VIP and 3 with VIP.

 

We may consider doing the autopick feature as a VIP bonus instead of the boxing limit.

 

I am making the poll now and setting it up on our homepage as a popup so all will see it. When it's done I will post here and you guys can vote your preferred VIP package.

 

This is about as fair as I can make it.

 

Cheers,

Granny

Posted

The box limit would be set to 0 without VIP and 3 with VIP.

 

We may consider doing the autopick feature as a VIP bonus instead of the boxing limit.

 

I am making the poll now and setting it up on our homepage as a popup so all will see it. When it's done I will post here and you guys can vote your preferred VIP package.

 

This is about as fair as I can make it.

 

Cheers,

Granny

 

I think there should be 1 to 2 boxes allowed for a non VIP in my opinion. It would give a chance of players that like to play solo, play solo rather than looking directly for a clan just to get a buff.

Posted (edited)

LOL you stole Tessa's signature! How dare you!? I made this from love. I only make those for my BESTEST friends here on MXC. You are one though. Mucho love.

 

 

 

We're considering changing this to -VIP 1 box and 3 box +VIP. Lemme know your opinions. Modi how do you feel about this change? I'd like some feedback on this topic. Because I love your sassy opinions ;) Get back to me.

 

As for numbers, you may be surprised. We'll be streaming some popular EU cps under our banner, some from RPG CLUB, some from other retail private servers I used to play on. Show us some love, brother. ;)

 

People flock to what's good. This is human nature. I believe in this community to make the right choice. You're free souls to play where your heart desires, however. :-*

 

Remember, we're the only server that actually gives a shit. And with your help, we'll being the retail scene back to the EU, and not need to play Russian corrupt platforms.

 

Although not you specifically Modi. You seem a bit salty to support us. But you're certainly welcome. :D

 

 

It's difficult to say, we're 30 days from launch. But L2Cosmic is special. People are becoming aware of this fact and supporting us. I believe in our community to support our growth in addition to our PR/AD campaign.

 

Because you need to believe in your players and your server for any project to flourish into something great.

 

I'd say 200-300 is a huge underestimation. But I'm in no position to comment. Your guess is really as good as mine.

 

All in due time. Things will come together. And we will thrive, and grow, and branch, and make this game alive again.

 

My personal promise to you.

 

Cheers,

Granny

 

REMINDER: HOLIDAY WARRIOR EVENT TO WIN 150 COSMIC COINS, FREE, SPECIAL MXC OFFER, SIMPLY DIVINE!

 

 

LOL you stole Tessa's signature! How dare you!? I made this from love. I only make those for my BESTEST friends here on MXC. You are one though. Mucho love.

 

 

 

We're considering changing this to -VIP 1 box and 3 box +VIP. Lemme know your opinions. Modi how do you feel about this change? I'd like some feedback on this topic. Because I love your sassy opinions ;) Get back to me.

 

As for numbers, you may be surprised. We'll be streaming some popular EU cps under our banner, some from RPG CLUB, some from other retail private servers I used to play on. Show us some love, brother. ;)

 

People flock to what's good. This is human nature. I believe in this community to make the right choice. You're free souls to play where your heart desires, however. :-*

 

Remember, we're the only server that actually gives a shit. And with your help, we'll being the retail scene back to the EU, and not need to play Russian corrupt platforms.

 

Although not you specifically Modi. You seem a bit salty to support us. But you're certainly welcome. :D

 

 

It's difficult to say, we're 30 days from launch. But L2Cosmic is special. People are becoming aware of this fact and supporting us. I believe in our community to support our growth in addition to our PR/AD campaign.

 

Because you need to believe in your players and your server for any project to flourish into something great.

 

I'd say 200-300 is a huge underestimation. But I'm in no position to comment. Your guess is really as good as mine.

 

All in due time. Things will come together. And we will thrive, and grow, and branch, and make this game alive again.

 

My personal promise to you.

 

Cheers,

Granny

 

REMINDER: HOLIDAY WARRIOR EVENT TO WIN 150 COSMIC COINS, FREE, SPECIAL MXC OFFER, SIMPLY DIVINE!

 

 

hmm i dont rly see anythink special in this server, for me its just another java server with 200 real online wich will die in 1-2 months. Can you tell us whats so special in l2cosmic ?

 

Edited by pto
Posted

Why we're special. Who knows. Maybe it's because we have cookies. Yum.

 

Dear friends:

 

I had some trouble setting up the poll in our lightbox on the L2Cosmic website so I decided to not do that. I also did not want to add a poll to our forums because it would force you to sign up, which is great for us but we're not about that. So I was left with the option to setup a poll through an external party like free poll.

 

VIP REWARDS POLL:  http://goo.gl/BFRkLQ

 

Please vote for your preferred VIP package. We will adjust our pack according to the winning vote. I have also posted this in our forum. GO NOW!

 

Thank you for your time ;)

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

 

Cheers,

Granny

Posted (edited)

should be at preview i guess :)

 

I believe we are in the preview section already. So I don't quite understand this comment.

Edited by Granny
Posted

Why we're special. Who knows. Maybe it's because we have cookies. Yum.

 

Dear friends:

 

I had some trouble setting up the poll in our lightbox on the L2Cosmic website so I decided to not do that. I also did not want to add a poll to our forums because it would force you to sign up, which is great for us but we're not about that. So I was left with the option to setup a poll through an external party like free poll.

 

VIP REWARDS POLL:  http://goo.gl/BFRkLQ

 

Please vote for your preferred VIP package. We will adjust our pack according to the winning vote. I have also posted this in our forum. GO NOW!

 

Thank you for your time ;)

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

 

Cheers,

Granny

so that means, ur calling ur server special without any features wich are special. ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • Hello, Maxcheaters community! I’m BAN-L2JENGINE, and I’ve been working with Lineage II servers for about 16 years. Today, I’d like to introduce and share the next phase of my project: JEngine Native Interlude C6. The server is developed in C# and features independent executables for authentication, the game world, and the control panel. In this distribution, the .NET runtime is built directly into the executables; there is no need to install Java, .NET, an SDK, or PowerShell to run the server. My goal is to simplify both installation and administration while keeping the files organized for those who enjoy configuring and customizing their servers. JEngine Native Control Panel https://i.imgur.com/Ql7jKEo.png   The dashboard includes: • Auth and Game server startup. • Safe shutdown. • Monitoring of CPU, memory, threads, and uptime. • Live logs with search and filtering capabilities. • System tray support. • MySQL database setup, account creation, access configuration, and backup management. The database installer supports new or empty databases; it halts installation if existing tables or objects are detected to prevent data loss. Key features include: • Shift+Click NPC editor (attributes, skills, and drop lists). • XML-based drop editing while maintaining file organization. • Option to hide specific drops. • Separate settings for herbs, Adena auto-loot, and item auto-loot. • Grand Boss drops remain on the ground, bypassing auto-loot settings. • XML-based announcements with admin management. • Phantom system, including admin-controlled equipment configuration. • Siege and clan war systems, featuring fixes and validations implemented during development. • Vote system with real-time validation via https://top.l2jbrasil.com/ • Olympiad Manager: redesigned system with new rules and ELO-based mechanics. • Team vs. Team: redesigned system with three reward types and new rules. • Champion System: updated with new rules and validations (e.g., Team A vs. Team B). NPC and monster templates are separated from spawn data, simplifying the editing process. The Game server loads compressed regions directly into memory on demand. The updated JEngineStudio also supports opening and saving files in this format. https://i.imgur.com/yZCYKQa.jpeg   Link: JEngine-Native-1.1.2 Link: Patch Full L2JEngine Link: JEngine-Studio Getting Started Extract the full package. Install and start MySQL 8. Open `runtime/Console/JEngine.Console.exe`. Click "Prepare Server" and configure the database. Install the framework into a new or empty database and create your account. Click "Start" and wait for Auth and Game to go ONLINE. The package includes an installation guide in Portuguese. To access the game, use an Interlude client compatible with the project configuration. Download — version 1.1.2 Format: 7z Size: approximately 171 MB Contents: runtime + README.md Distributed as executables; source code not included.   The project is still evolving. Tests covering clean installation, startup, shutdown, NPC editing, and geodata integrity have been conducted. I also want to expand validation to real-world gameplay scenarios with community participation. If you test it and encounter any issues, please post the reproduction steps and the relevant log excerpt in this thread, making sure to remove passwords and private information. Thanks for the space! BAN-L2JENGINE
    • Update Oct 10, 2026 Note: there is a problem with the Vulkan backend on Windows. I’ll fix it in the next version.   New - Extra tile settings for export. Capture can now save separate images of a single tile: each floor of TOI, Cruma Tower and dungeons, cut at the height you need. You can also hide bushes and small plants (passable surfaces) to see the ground under dense forest (for example, the Forest of Mirrors). Settings: Options -> Capture -> Export -> Tile views. Ready-made configs are included for TOI, Cruma Tower, Garden of Eva, Forgotten Temple, School of Dark Arts, Imperial Tomb, Antharas Lair and Beleth’s room. - Height cut in the Viewer. In the top-down view (O key), Scene -> World -> Height cut hides everything above or below a given height. Handy for finding floors, and the numbers work directly in Tile views. Example. - Interface scale. Options -> Interface -> Interface scale: automatic from your system settings, or manual from 100% to 300%. Fixes text that is too small on Windows. - The start menu has a Logs button. If something breaks, please attach the log to your message. Logs of the last three runs are kept. Improved - Cruma no longer closes silently or shows only “Failed to launch JVM”. When an error happens, a message explains what went wrong. - Capture now saves tiles to the ~/Pictures/Cruma folder, separately for each client. - You can turn on deleting old tiles before a new export. - On the radar map, the TOI roof is no longer cut off, and Primeval Isle and the Forest of Mirrors are shown without tree canopies.   Link to the new version MediaFire Link to the previous version: MediaFire
    • 📦 Mid-October Restock: All 12-18 Month Google One 5TB & Gemini Pro links tested and verified. Instant delivery on KloudItem.com!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • L2 WARFRONT - INTERLUDE FACTION PvP GRAND OPENING: 30 OCTOBER 2026 | 18:00 UTC    ANGELS VS DEMONS. TWO FACTIONS. ONE WAR. Tired of joining another Interlude server just to spend weeks farming before you can enjoy real PvP? L2 WARFRONT is a heavily customised Lineage 2 Interlude C6 Good vs Evil (GvE) server, built around continuous faction warfare, meaningful objectives and character progression through PvP. Our goal is simple: bring back the excitement of classic Interlude PvP while offering something different from the usual private server experience. CLOSED BETA COMPLETED - 110 PLAYERS PARTICIPATED! Our Closed Beta launched on 3 October, with 110 players. Players experienced real faction battles, tested class balance and helped us identify improvements before Grand Opening. We've listened to the feedback and are continuing to polish the experience for 30 October. Watch actual WARFRONT Closed Beta gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 No cinematic trailers pretending to be gameplay. See the real fights for yourself! SERVER FEATURES FACTION WARFARE Angels vs Demons - two opposing factions Level 80 start with free starter equipment Approximately 25-minute rotating faction battles Moving frontline with capturable outposts Capture the Main Outpost and assault the enemy HQ Strategic respawn locations and battlefield objectives PvP-based rewards and progression MINI AND GRAND EVENTS 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 battles Team vs Team Capture the Flag King of the Hill Chaos and Deathmatch Daily Dion Faction Siege Weekly Giran Clan Siege Grand Boss faction battles Ranked 1v1 Olympiad CUSTOM PROGRESSION Character Mastery Gear Battle XP and equipment progression Battle Pass Custom class and faction balancing PvP rewards and achievements Clan recruitment system   BRING YOUR CLAN! Clan preregistration is already available through our Discord. Eligible preregistered clans can benefit from our special level 8 clan-start promotion. Whether you're coming with an organized clan, a few old friends or completely solo, there will be a place for you in the war. GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2026 18:00 UTC / 21:00 MOSCOW Website: https://l2warfront.com Account Registration: https://l2warfront.com/register.html Discord: https://discord.gg/BGt5bfkrTw Closed Beta Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 Classic Interlude combat, completely reimagined around faction warfare. See you on the battlefield!
    • ⛔ 🔥 YOUR ISSUE DATE IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 🎂 On most US DLs the expiry lands on the holder's birthday. Not "around the same time" – exactly on the DOB. Month-day format, not day-month. 03/07 means March 7, not July 3. Mix up the order and you've birthed a date that never existed. Every template revision has a fixed revision date. On a 2012 California DL it's identical on all of them. Your own date – flag. Dates must chain: ISS plus term equals EXP. Break one link and the whole timeline is false. The machine checks arithmetic before it reads the name. 🐎 We verify dates against the state's official documentation before delivery. ✉️ US DL failing on flat ground? Send it – we'll audit the entire timeline. › TG: @mustang_service_ms ( https:// t.me/ mustang_service_ms ) › Channel: Mustang Service ( https:// t.me/ +JPpJCETg-xM1NjNl ) #drawing #kyc #photoshop #DL #dates
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..