high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

Forum-Header.png

"Five months of work, all wrapped up, superior gameplay, no corruption, limited donation, retail-like environment, we present to you L2Cosmic"

http://l2cosmic.com  |  http://l2cosmic.com/forum  |  http://facebook.com/l2cosmic  |  https://twitter.com/l2cosmic  |  l2cosmicGM@gmail.com

General-Configuration.png

HIGH FIVE CHRONICLE * Pack by L2-Scripts.ru * L2J Assembly * Retail Dynamic

XP: 20x-4x

SP: 20x-4x

AA/Adena: 8x

Drops: 5x

RB Drop: 5x

Quest: 1x

Spoil: 5x

Manor: 2x

Fishing: 5x

Weight: 1x

Enchant: 60%

Blessed: 65%

Subclass max: 80

Element stone: 50%

Element crystal: 35%

safe enchant: +3

max enchant: +16

Hero cycle: retail

Sieges/TW: retail

Multi-box - VIP: max 4

Multi-box +VIP: max 4

Anti-ddos: hyperfilter enterprise

Anti-botting #1: custom algorithm

Anti-botting #2: .report command

Anti-botting #3: LameGuard

Anti-botting #4: live support

Event cycle: daily/seasonal

Geodata: updated

.Offline: Free

.Buffstore: disabled

Auctioneer: disabled

Vitality: enabled

Curse swords: disabled

Donate Items: limited

Donate Class: Adena

Autopick: Free

NPC Buffs: disabled

Wedding: disabled

NPC Teleport: disabled

Buff duration: retail

Server Time: GMT+1

Server Host: Hetzner

Machine: PSX-70

RAM: 32 GB ECC

CPU: Intel® Xeon® E3-1270

Hardrive: 2x480 GB SSD

Connection: 1 GBps

Edited by Granny

shiiiiii1t

I like this guy. He will be our mascot. Very informative fellow :D

And preview? We live baby. Just choosing to do a few betas first :) You know, clean up any nasty bugs before we take you on an epic journey. This is not in development, we could open tomorrow if we wished to do so my dear friend.

And any big clans want to join L2Cosmic and get a huge reward? Clan Level 9? ??? Yea, not gonna happen. Everyone starts at equal ground at L2Cosmic. Even you monster clans. No discrimination / favoritism. Period.

Tough it out.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM

Looks very interesting, something like I always wanted to get back to (old good pvp's). Will surely try.

And you're certainly welcome my dear friend.

Reminder to all players. For you to join our closed beta, you will need to grab a hold of me and apply either in person, forum, e-mail, or skype. We have limited slots due to anti-ddos filter restriction for beta only. Spots filling up so get one while you can, first come first serve basis only, sorry. Once we are full, the applications will be terminated and users will have to wait for the open beta.

Secondly, we are currently installing LameGuard. So delivery of the Patch will be delayed until this is complete. We keep all applications on file and will give you the patch once it is ready for shipping.

Server will be in GM-ONLY mode until the 24th of November. This is why you cannot login before the 24th, quit asking.

Details below.

RAIDCALL ID: 9243908

E-mail: L2CosmicGM@gmail.com

Forum: http://l2cosmic.com/forum/forum-33.html

Quit second guessing your server selection. The choice is obvious where you need to play this winter. We need the exposure and will love you long time. Not sexually mind you. We don't do that kinda stuff...

NB: Please withhold all contacts about joining our team. You're welcome to send your resume, per se, to L2CosmicGM@gmail.com, and we will keep it on record if we ever decide to recruit new members to our team.

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM

Best of luck from me guys, Amazing features, something unique !

Thanks brother! I can say that we're very proud of our work and staff at L2Cosmic. One of a kind project with a great philosophy.

Reminder CB is NOV 24 for private screening of the server. As we build our advertising campaign the next few weeks we should be able to mass a decent population, if all goes well.

We're looking forward to meeting the testers :)

Cheers,

Granny

You can check our FAQ on website why we went with L2J and not L2OFF.

http://l2cosmic.com/archives-faq/

No buffer, yes, retail buffs. No buffstore, npc buffs, or anything like this.

Quest 1x because changing the quest rates is tricky business. We feel that with so many quests, there could be an imbalance or exploit by fluctuating quest rate. Without a full picture of its influence it is best to not play with quest rewards, always a chance of incorporating imbalance as a result.

On a side note. Lots of CP's have contacted me already, a majority from those nasty greedy servers currently in power looking to get away from the donation heavy aspect and start fresh.. This is fantastic. I used to lead CPs back in the day, love the concept. If you're looking for a place to spend with ur CP be sure to contact me. This is def your server.

L2CosmicGM

And keep up the enthusiasm / good work. See you at beta. Lots of buzz stirring. More than I expected this early on. :happyforever:

NOVEMBER 24, 2014. <---Private Testing, contact a GM.

Cheers,
G

Edited by CosmicGM

Hello everyone,

I've joined the closed beta and everything looks very good so far. The concept of the server is great and very rare these days. I think it can become an experience to remember and I'm sure there are more people out there that would be interested in this project but haven't heard of it yet. So spread the word and of course check it out for yourselves!

Best wishes,

Vigoss a.k.a. Mailman

You can check our FAQ on website why we went with L2J and not L2OFF.

http://l2cosmic.com/archives-faq/

No buffer, yes, retail buffs. No buffstore, npc buffs, or anything like this.

Quest 1x because changing the quest rates is tricky business. We feel that with so many quests, there could be an imbalance or exploit by fluctuating quest rate. Without a full picture of its influence it is best to not play with quest rewards, always a chance of incorporating imbalance as a result.

On a side note. Lots of CP's have contacted me already, a majority from those nasty greedy servers currently in power looking to get away from the donation heavy aspect and start fresh.. This is fantastic. I used to lead CPs back in the day, love the concept. If you're looking for a place to spend with ur CP be sure to contact me. This is def your server.

L2CosmicGM

And keep up the enthusiasm / good work. See you at beta. Lots of buzz stirring. More than I expected this early on. :happyforever:

NOVEMBER 24, 2014. <---Private Testing, contact a GM.

Cheers,

G

I finally wanted something like this, People just go too much for the mainstream and purely for money, You need to get a lot of players!