Interlude Icons Pack

Meikis

lol u lazy man :D go download l2fileedit open itemnamee and and etcitemgrp/weapongrp/armorgrp and copy paste them into excel. delete the columns u dont need. there it is - ur own litemid/icon list :P

lol u lazy man :D go download l2fileedit open itemnamee and and etcitemgrp/weapongrp/armorgrp and copy paste them into excel. delete the columns u dont need. there it is - ur own litemid/icon list :P

I don't need just list, i need images by item id... (57.png, 58.png, 59.png...) like this - > etc_adena_i00.png

Edited by Meikis

this is not possible got it, the client no store it by ID in UTX, stored by name, so keep dreaming if you want have it, is no way to do it because the packages how to say before are stored with file names only, no with ID and file names.

Download UTXViewer get icon.utx from interlude open it with UTXViewer and voala.. :D u got all icons and name everything ot just download l2dialog maneger there all icons extracted  till h5 if i'm not wrong :) 

Download UTXViewer get icon.utx from interlude open it with UTXViewer and voala.. :D u got all icons and name everything ot just download l2dialog maneger there all icons extracted  till h5 if i'm not wrong :)

L2dialog - that is solution, thanks dude!