L2Jofficial Project, God Dev Team (Ertheia)

What are you talking about? On our website we mentioned your project, that we took your source files for base framework.

Stop hysteria. Your project already took our contribution, without any mention.

I am Nache Developer Mobius Project, and at any time and either stolen parts of your project primarily been based L2Scripts and a completely modified, if you want to check our Istina with yours to see if it is 100% the same as yours and stop creating credits that are not yours, your pack is based on our project

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Way to go! Went full private.

Now you need to pay.

http://l2jofficial.com/membership/

Dont know if it worth in the previous release i test one char from 1 to 99 Skills and dmg and Not working correctly for example the Wynn Spectral Summoner Didnt make any dmg His Pets also...Maybe after a lot of improvment  but now its too early...

The Good one is That Pack was one of the Greatest who i ever see many things working correctly and many things Working...

• 2 weeks later...

Since  2 week you didn't have any update...

O wait at the moment Mobius project upload new files... GOGoGo!!

I think the best way you have if you want to say Thanks to  Mobius and maybe to have no more problem with his develop team is to make a donation to Mobius team. They work hardly and you just leash and sell it...

Come on man I think you can do that gift to Mobius Team :D

• 3 months later...
New update. Closer to ideal. 

For your attention fresh emulator from our project. Our daily work is paying off, clients are happy, what else need? :)

I bought l2jofficial, 

this is pure genius and you know what ? I want to congratulate those guys.

I was in a bar, telling my friends how masterfully coded this project was when this charming young woman heard me saying "L2jofficial".

She joined the conversation and we kinda... connected. I met my soul mate thanks to l2jofficial and we're planning our wedding.

We decided to go clubbing seals for our honeymoon and we think our first born will be named l2jofficial (or maybe l2jofficialla if it's a she).

Thank you for everything

I bought l2jofficial, 

this is pure genius and you know what ? I want to congratulate those guys.

I was in a bar, telling my friends how masterfully coded this project was when this charming young woman heard me saying "L2jofficial".

She joined the conversation and we kinda... connected. I met my soul mate thanks to l2jofficial and we're planning our wedding.

We decided to go clubbing seals for our honeymoon and we think our first born will be named l2jofficial (or maybe l2jofficialla if it's a she).

Thank you for everything

Teach me master, how to troll :D

I'm not trolling, why would I ?

This project has "official" in it's name for Pa'agrio's sake ! Who would even dare to troll it ?

You, good sir, should be more respectful.

I'm sorry, l2jofficial masters, he doesn't know what he says, be kind and don't smite him.