Which L2J Project To Choose?

HellsoN

Question

Hello MxC! Me need help choose free interlude project for start server (not for a large number of people <200) with rates x50-100. What free l2j project are good for to take as a basis. I understand a little java language, and can fix some bugs. I was just about two years have not followed java projects. Help me choose, and please write the approximate defects in the assembly that you have chosen. Sry for bad english, many used google translate  :D

Hello MxC! Me need help choose free interlude project for start server (not for a large number of people <200) with rates x50-100. What free l2j project are good for to take as a basis. I understand a little java language, and can fix some bugs. I was just about two years have not followed java projects. Help me choose, and please write the approximate defects in the assembly that you have chosen. Sry for bad english, many used google translate  :D

aCis

one man say me l2jfrozen rev1004 good, its true?

yes but as i know cant have new updates cuz must compile different. but acis is the most clean and good pack for now for interlude. as i know always. maybe im wrong

Edited by nikosdevil20

Because you dont know good java start with frozen .. 

Acis ofc is 1000 better but need much work and you must know java is more harder.

Older projects is shit dont choice it. 

And one more question: in aCis work all grandbosses and Olympics ?

Olympiad works without problems.

Also, almost all grandobosses are working retail like.

Frintezza & Zaken are missing. (Zaken can be found though in acis client section.)

Okay, in L2jfrozen work olympiad and grandbosses?

for 1 pvp server frozen i think is the best.(and i say that dont need alot of work at customs have already some customs for pvp server).  For retail server or low rate with quests etc i think is acis. acis source is more clean from other's sources but need more work. As i see in l2j forum, interlude source are upgraded to java 8. so is little difficult and different from frozen. this is my opinion always. 

Scoria is the best from the best l2j projects. Other teams everything sucks. Бекоз онли в скория лы2джы прожекте гном 40-го уровня имеет расовы супер резисты, которые дают 99% иммунитет к Dryad Root кинутый ПП 80 уровня. И пох что у него бижи и бафов нет. А истчо у них во многих квестах на профу респавн мобов по 3 часа вместо 10 минут. А истчо у них все города имеют полигон Cuboid и пох на то, что города не квадратные в Ла2. А истчо у них осада крепостей LIKE CASTLE и насрать, что механика крепостей не имеет промежуточного состояния в осаде.

Frozen.equals(Scoria.getShitCode());

Если вы копрофил, то эти два проекта именно для вас!

Edited by Rootware

:troll:

I told you already, test them all the make your choice :P

Sometime ago i was a customer in Scoria project. I know who wrote this shit and what can it shit. :lol: