L2J Files Custom Interlude

Relax guys, everyone can create a pack from scratch with some shared stuff ... 

Adding some codes or fixing some shits doesnt make a pack "yours" ... 

This is how marketplace works afterall ...

Nothing is copyrighted ... More than 100copies of my pack was soled in the black market behind my back ... I cant stop it , i cant do anything ...

Edited by `NeverMore

Nothing is copyrighted ... More than 100copies of my pack was soled in the black market behind my back ... I cant stop it , i cant do anything ...

This.

Just like you are of the ppl who implemented shared stuff then credit him self as "REUNION" and now who sells l2j packs with 2-3 features from his trash pack ,its considered REUNION PACK

aka resell but you reselled l2j with just some fixes & shared shet for 150 euro ,and resold to 60 ppl

joke us harder, you reseller clown

your iq is too low it seems, mxc should had ban you long time ago for scamming ppl with ur garbage pack comming from an old l2j update

i can start resell your reunion clean and you cant do a sh1t about it

becuz ur the one whos reselling l2j ,and for high price thats it

but why resell when i can share? i feel pity for the people who bought reunion.

Since the only succesfull servers is mine becuz i invested more than 200 euro only to fix bugs

was too lazy to go back to old good l2j since i already reworked 80+ skills

Edited by Karasu

Just like you are of the ppl who implemented shared stuff then credit him self as "REUNION" and now who sells l2j packs with 2-3 features from his trash pack ,its considered REUNION PACK

aka resell but you reselled l2j with just some fixes & shared shet for 150 euro ,and resold to 60 ppl

joke us harder, you reseller clown

your iq is too low it seems, mxc should had ban you long time ago for scamming ppl with ur garbage pack comming from an old l2j update

i can start resell your reunion clean and you cant do a sh1t about it

becuz ur the one whos reselling l2j ,and for high price thats it

but why resell when i can share? i feel pity for the people who bought reunion.

Since the only succesfull servers is mine becuz i invested more than 200 euro only to fix bugs

was too lazy to go back to old good l2j since i already reworked 80+ skills

idiot thats what i said , thats how marketplace works lol ...

but really that was not going to you .. next time be carefull how you are talking about me and my project

the subject was closed, i dont care anymore

but you are looking for fight and try to piss me off with your garbage project, of course.

More than 100copies of my pack was soled in the black market behind my back ... I cant stop it , i cant do anything ...

Just Who the ---- you think you are, you are not even java certified to talk about people "reselling ur pack with ur 5 custom mods where 3 unique ,rest is shared" and for 150e thats it

Edited by Karasu