[Share]Dragon Claw Weapons H5

CaptainRikou, on 27 Oct 2014 - 2:12 PM, said:

3) Skills

The active and passive skills are not done yet right? No offense, I'm just curious (didn't find the skills)

Skills are somewhat easy to make speaking server side the only thing i would worry is the icon for the skill but then again you could hire a client developer to make you the icons needed for the weapons to display / work properly

4) Weapon Stats 
I've also checked the P.Atk/M.Atk Change of the weapons. Looks ok so far. Let's take a lvl 3 weapon, it says it increases your Atk.Speed by 1500.
If you wear it you get an Atk. Speed boost, but not 1500. Do i misunderstand it, or is it just not yet fixed?

<add stat="pAtk" order="0x10" val="1188"/>
            <add stat="mAtk" order="0x10" val="517"/>
            <add stat="rCrit" order="0x08" val="60"/>
            <add stat="pAtkSpd" order="0x08" val="379"/>
            <add stat="accCombat" order="0x10" val="8.00"/>
            <enchant stat="pAtk" order="0x0C" val="0"/>
            <enchant stat="mAtk" order="0x0C" val="0"/>

You could edit the values from about and start experimenting with it to change stats such as patk or atk speed and so on. if you need help you could ask and therefor youll be learning how to do things. Ps: you will also need to edit a few system files to display information properly on the client.

Edit 29.10.14: What shots do you use with those weapons? Can you even use them? S-grade don't work.

<item id="200" type="Weapon" name="Sage's Staff">
<set name="icon" val="icon.weapon_sages_staff_i00" />
<set name="default_action" val="EQUIP" />
<set name="weapon_type" val="BLUNT" />
<set name="bodypart" val="lrhand" />
<set name="random_damage" val="20" />
<set name="attack_range" val="40" />
<set name="damage_range" val="0;0;46;120" />
<set name="immediate_effect" val="true" />
<set name="crystal_count" val="1322" />
<set name="crystal_type" val="A" />
<set name="material" val="WOOD" />
<set name="weight" val="1000" />
<set name="price" val="3304300" />
<set name="soulshots" val="3" />
<set name="spiritshots" val="3" />
<set name="enchant_enabled" val="1" />
<set name="is_magic_weapon" val="true" />

Take a look at a sample from a C grade wep:

For just soulshots or blessed spiritshots to work on the weapons change the value of <set name="crystal_type" val="A" /> as you see i changed it to A so it should work with A grade shots but the weapon is actually C grade wep. to make it fully A grade I would just need to change a few things on the client to display properly as A grade wep. Ps: the change would also make it work not only for shots but for the enchant scrolls to work on it and what type of crystal to get if it breaks.

<set name="crystal_count" val="1322" /> this value will control on about how many crystals you will get if the weapon breaks

Just study other weapons and you will see how each of them works and then you could make it even better. Good Luck

Edited by makano

Hello,

First off all I want to thank you for this awesome share! Great Job.

I've tested your files/your work.

1) Correction

The correction of isaaclopes was necessary. Otherwise I couldn't spawn the items in my inv.

2) Glow

The glow Looks as it should (first Impression). There is just 1 Thing that bothers myself a bit.

The official site says "The weapon's Name and Color Change according to the upgrade stage."

In my opiniong, Color means the glow itself from the weapon. But as far as I have seen it, it's always the same regardless of the stage.

I might have seen stronger and weaker effects in a Video, but I don't remember that so much.

3) Skills

The active and passive skills are not done yet right? No offense, I'm just curious (didn't find the skills)

4) Weapon Stats 

I've also checked the P.Atk/M.Atk Change of the weapons. Looks ok so far. Let's take a lvl 3 weapon, it says it increases your Atk.Speed by 1500.

If you wear it you get an Atk. Speed boost, but not 1500. Do i misunderstand it, or is it just not yet fixed?

Thank you again and Keep it up ;)

CaptainRikou

Edit 29.10.14: What shots do you use with those weapons? Can you even use them? S-grade don't work.

On that u say on 3 its like they are like High Grade Top Grade and Mid Grade i think in the High Grade Stage the Glow is that u look on video and that weapons on official canot be enchanted so u must make them  Un enchantable to dont loose the glow cause if they will enchanted u will see the glow from + and the Glow of the weapon and it will look like terrible~!!

Edited by Dante44®

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys. Who can tell how to fix it?
The file error logs

What pack are you using? L2jserver's last revisions is a bit different in XML syntax. 

Btw, i managed to make them working for last rev of l2j's h5.

Also, edited the core so when they're augmented they'll still use the default glow!

Thanks for the share!!

http://i.imgur.com/eNBCTWA.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a problem with the l2editor to add the lines to itemname-e.dat and to weapongrp.dat. I use H5 client and i tested many editors for Gracia Freya and Gracia Freya High Five on all combination 413, 412, 411, 111, 414, 120, 212, 121 but all time i get Crit Error. Anyone can help me please? Relly i dont understand...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by CodyRo

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...