Is It Possible To Make New Own Grade ?

liscze

yes it is possible ^^

Nonono - not for you or anyone in this forum, unless fyyre appears and prove that only she is able to do that !

So forget about it.

is possible and really easy (core / dp site) basicly only dp site :P just penalty addition, client part is easy/little hard

Are you stupid or so ? You can't make own grade client sidly, because its binded by engine side where count of images is stricrly described and where those images apply, like for all Draconic Weapons or S80 weapons, need to be applied same rule, that can be described only engine.dll sided , so dont talk bullshit.

Edited by LightFusion

Well, "new grade" as a new grade is easy indeed, from the server side. The thing that LightFusion is talking about is the icon next to weapon/armor name (for example S grade), I guess. That would be a problem. I'm right LF ? ;)

Are you stupid or so ? You can't make own grade client sidly, because its binded by engine side where count of images is stricrly described and where those images apply, like for all Draconic Weapons or S80 weapons, need to be applied same rule, that can be described only engine.dll sided , so dont talk bullshit.

everything is  possible , even people can fly, everything is possible, hackable , achievable

so you are stupid! If you got a mind you can use it and do it! you can make the new grade as a fake icon on the weapon icon (you dont need to use S or A icon) and create some core/dp methods + increase the level (if you use interlude) and the weapons/armors/jewls will listen only on Y level till X level if X level is < of Z level then char gets grade penalty..

oh shit... i am stupid :/

lets take an example:

Download R Grade weapons for Interlude

Open UTX 

Modify and put the fucking R icon inside the icon 

oh it is just a small detail that isnt shown like the other weapons..

SOOOO!!! You can achieve it with a tricky way

edit: now i saw sweets post, ok he can reply kindly next time, the topic author asks for a way! i replied with a way so please STUPID FUCKTARDS BE MORE KIND 

Edited by Akken

LightFusion is right... My client have errors when I try to run it with new icons.... I think I need to define CrystalType in client like in a server-side... But I dont know how and where... I tried unreal scripts, but there is only methods about this... so I think it will be in dll, but I dont know how to open it...

LightFusion is right... My client have errors when I try to run it with new icons.... I think I need to define CrystalType in client like in a server-side... But I dont know how and where... I tried unreal scripts, but there is only methods about this... so I think it will be in dll, but I dont know how to open it...

LOl forget about this srsly, its reverse engineering, unless you have enough skills in asam, you cant do anything ! simple because it require engine.dll editing, if you want look up in some engine.dll dissambled code in "C" and you'l se that all is binded.

You can change d grade to R grade or c to R, but you cant add new Grade.

Edited by LightFusion

i replied with a way

Your reply was like "halfway". It's not like with images you read it via utx. Each grade has it's own number, so it's probably like Light said. Honestly I have no idea how and blabla. You got the point. New grade as a new grade can be done, but how to display the new icon (grade) is another story.

ok you guys calm down

i tink you can make a new grade by converting the nograde or D if you don't use them in server

some editing in server and client and you can make for example D in to R or Z or watever you want

but is time consuming oz you have to edit all the ids that corelate with that grade say the D

and client texture and name

gl guys

initial i wanted to convert the D grade ss's(soulshots, spiritshots) in to a special power

example of an good idea i wat to try out

so take all D grade items,weapons,armors,ss's,etc and make them nograde

change the D grade to say Z, add a nice icon, aplly them a nice effect like i used here

make that the player can only activate if it has x item and it haves to be very rare, mabe can be made as a buff or only pasyvely activate if it has this x item

so the more x items haves the more effect can be applyed to the player or even multyple effects and stats

damn its hard to explain mabe ill make an demo for you guys when i have time coz is a nice idea i tink

but its hard coz you have to take and change carefylly every aspect of it to actualy work

the only problem will be the lag if player haves say 12 effects aon it, i mean the animation effect like the herro say the herro can active his effect animation 3x so it will have more aura but more cpu gpu intensive :P

Edited by puredemonsss