hellbound [L2J] L2Anius

Myura

not my server bro , i just advertise it   :)

will join here when it goes live with my clan .... like i said in a previuous post  this server it looks rly good compairing to other servers .

here Gm is rly active and work rly hard to fix things around ... about the instances what is wrong with them and what instance is not working ?

What clan? r u guys recruiting? :D im joining this server solo probably :P

and 1 more thing  , server have premium account system wich make a big difference between premium and normal account !

u can buy this account with Festival Adena , wich can be obtained from donation or vote reward or instances in game , so in the end u dont need real money to get it ! just buy it from players or farm it urself .

i will join IPlay clan with my  friends , at base is Romanian clan but i think they will recruit international players too :)

atm i am testing with them in beta and we expect more ppl from other servers to join us[old friends] who want a fresh start

Edited by Myura

i will join IPlay clan with my  friends , at base is Romanian clan but i think they will recruit international players too :)

atm i am testing with them in beta and we expect more ppl from other servers to join us[old friends] who want a fresh start

oh ok ok :/ iplay is a bunch of noobs lol. you better start your own clan if you have a bunch of friends to be honest, they are very bad at pvp and raids lol

AchYlek : stop play only russian servers and then will understand who server work normaly and who have bugs ! 

About zaken and others bosses nothing true 

About instances : if u got 37 FA for 1 instance is be cause we are give that count for reward not be cause is bugget 

L2 Anius source is better from everyone JAVA server  in world  , we work with old experience developers not kids who now make first step in L2 or Java .

AchYlek : stop play only russian servers and then will understand who server work normaly and who have bugs ! 

About zaken and others bosses nothing true 

About instances : if u got 37 FA for 1 instance is be cause we are give that count for reward not be cause is bugget 

L2 Anius source is better from everyone JAVA server  in world  , we work with old experience developers not kids who now make first step in L2 or Java .

didnt get point what u think

:forever alone like a boss:

• 2 weeks later...

after 1 week we left server , reason 70 players online max ... 1200-1400 bots in towns logged from GM , after few days when server goes live Gm stop come online , no answer in petitions , geodata is 0 , many of the instances dont work proper and Gm insist that server is retail like  .... retail like custom server :)

all players make vote exploit and get tons of FA from fake vote reward . bosses and epics go into walls and remain bugged in there ... u cant do anything about just to reset instance with FA :)))

if jump from any mountain or small hill u fall into textures and cant get out only if u soe .

TVT is bugged like hell or any other event , u cant atack ppl even if u use ctrl ... u get stuck and cant get out from event , some dont work even with restart client :))) only if u end process from ctrl-alt-del.

mobs and drop missing , for ex holy spirit cloak is removed from drop list  , in catas if u get dimensional fragment quest drop get bugged and mobs dont drop seal stones anymore 

elpy event and chest event and all others event made by GM have drop from C4 with cristals D and B grade and bres for pets and nothing else usefull , just all events are just a waste of time w/o real rewards !

during beta test GM was rly nice and helpful but after server go live he dissapeard .... to work on next project of ertheia ... like that is 

although server have a lot of work behind it .... and i respect that as a player and ex GM , he literaly left server to die from 1st week and get the next job .... like there are not many comercial server outthere already ...

for this reason l2 start dieing cuz everyone is tired of bullshits and fake promises , some ppl are too greedy and ruin everytihng :(

for me this server is done  ... 1st time and last time on it , thats why i feel the need to come back and post an "onest" rewiew and not a "bad" one

Edited by Myura