interlude [L2J] L2Legendary

Frank

You won't start war with me becauze i can destroy you i didnt know your story with frank you just said

About ddos believe me you dont wanna see it tell me your whole story with frank via pm or via skype and lets see who is pussy here

did i call someone pussy wtf? about frank's story i already said it,he just logged in to MY server and spammed about HIS server!

did i call someone pussy wtf? about frank's story i already said it,he just logged in to MY server and spammed about HIS server!

And you sure about that? Maybe was players and not frank? Without proofs you cant say something :)

Do you really believe I did that? 

New PVP Video!

I would like to announce that me, Frank (Admin in game), is out of L2Legendary staff. Grandpa (co-admin) and me, made a deal, and now he is the only administrator and owner of the project. 

Do not worry about the server, it won't close or something, but Grandpa owns it now so w/e is happening is his decision only. As I promised to him, I won't be far away though, if he needs me anything I will be here to help an old friend and a good partner!

Thank you all!