4 Developing Questions

skechagias

Question

Hello everyone.

I have 4 questions.

1) (SOS) How to set respawn time for my custom boss and spawnlist?

First of all, boss is in Valakas Clan. In Navicat when I search in database for my custom boss the results are only npcskills, grandboss_data, character_raid_points and droplist..

BUT NO SPAWNLIST! Every time I Restart the server the Boss is gone!

Althought, the crazy thing is that the Boss Manager says that my boss is Alive! :o I am so comfused with this... 

What can I do so to finally have my boss spawned in the x,y,z location I want AND the Boss Manager say it is Alive when it is AND the respawn time for the boss to be 2h???

Also, the respawn time is set from the navicat? if yes then how? In the grandboss_data I have respawn time 10800000. How much time is this?

2) How can I edit my HTM file on ServerInfo NPC to make a table like this picture I found online? 

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ru7c46&s=5#.VBj7PfmSy30

3) How do I change the reward from the CTF,DM,TVT automatic events? Which file should I edit? (Solved)

4) How can I make Life Stones and Book of Giants stackable items??? I mean, 100 Life Stones of BOGs = 1 slot and NO 100! (like Adena, Soulshots etc)

I tried to put in Navicat in the LS consume_type : stackable

It worked but the problem is, the number of the ls I had was not shown! My 100 LS had only 1 slot but I couldn't see how many I had... I could only drop 1 each time and I could only delete 1 each time!

That is what I want to fix! (Solved)

Thank you for your time!

Savvas

Edited by skechagias

14 answers to this question

1) Copy the valakas for example and change his id and create a new custom boss and set as type L2RaidBoss.

then when you spawn it in game go to your navicat on raidboss_spawnlist table and find your boss from his id and set the minimum and maximum respawn time.

3) From the event properties files for example tvt.properties, ctf.properties, etc you will find all settings there. (now where you will find them depends on your project you use)

4) You can find code for that but the better and easy solution for me it's to make them stuckable on your database and then modify the item in your client file on etcitemgrp.dat file

4)

if you use Frozen... for scroll already have config for stack able but you have 1) to change something at navicat->etcitem || 2) to change something at client side... system/etcitem.dat

for Life Stones & BoG....already shared a L2j-frozen code :)

4) make it stackable on database/xml and edit etcgrp file, change 0 to 2 - 3rd value from the end

Edited by SweeTs

why you all write what i wrote? xd

it's the same things just more "detailed"..

anyway i guess he got l2jfrozen that's why i say him to change them via configs and also the most of packs have settings about rewards on configs and not on db

i say him to change them via configs

I always wonder about that .. when I see 2nd reply which basically is c/p :troll:

I dont rly get this config about stackable LS / bogs while it's 1 line to change, lol .. It's just  USELESS addon by their side (plus, no matter what, you have to edit client file), dat frozen .. :okey:

4) make it stackable on database/xml and edit etcgrp file, change 0 to 2 - 3rd value from the end

4 ) this

3 ) you can change the rewards from the database

2 ) pm me

it's the same things just more "detailed"..

anyway i guess he got l2jfrozen that's why i say him to change them via configs and also the most of packs have settings about rewards on configs and not on db

2 of 4 problems : Solved!

The reward changes from the Database via Navicat, and yeah I am using L2jFrozen. No reward information exists in the configs/.properties files! Thank you ExCaLiBuR

Thank you SweeTs! Fianally, made my High LS stackable! The reason is that I have an High LS Farm Area and I found it bad to full up your inventory with High LS (every mob drops min 1 max 2)

Problem Existing : Raid Boss

I want to have my Custom RB spawned in my Custom RB Area every 2h after it's death (respawn time) and the Boss Manager to say that it is alive when it is!

Now, there is no boss in my server spawned and the Boss Managers says it is alive! LOL

I always wonder about that .. when I see 2nd reply which basically is c/p :troll:

hahaha yeap i was wondering the same and we all do this  :troll:

I dont rly get this config about stackable LS / bogs while it's 1 line to change, lol .. It's just  USELESS addon by their side (plus, no matter what, you have to edit client file), dat frozen .. :okey:

true that you only have to change what we say and it's done why frozen create code for that? lel xd

OFFTOPIC: Savva you are online on Skype?

pm him lel 

I want to have my Custom RB spawned in my Custom RB Area every 2h after it's death (respawn time) and the Boss Manager to say that it is alive when it is!

Now, there is no boss in my server spawned and the Boss Managers says it is alive! LOL

did you try what i wrote you on my 1st reply?

Can you step by step tell me what to do please? 

Respawn time in Naqvicat is in secons or milliseconds? 
for example : for 1h respawn time I set 3600 or 3600000 ??

Edited by skechagias

Can you step by step tell me what to do please? 

Respawn time in Naqvicat is in secons or milliseconds? 

for example : for 1h respawn time I set 3600 or 3600000 ??

1h respawn is 3600 set the minimum and maximum respawn time and it will be ok

#1 This is the time when the grandboss will be reborn. To change the respawn time check its AI(located within the scripts), most projects have configs for those grandbosses.

#2 By adding border. <table width="300" border="1">

#3 and 4# are answered already.

#1 This is the time when the grandboss will be reborn. To change the respawn time check its AI(located within the scripts), most projects have configs for those grandbosses.

#2 By adding border. <table width="300" border="1">

#3 and 4# are answered already.

Hello Trance and thank you for your answer! With the border I am ok! Made it.. About the GrandBoss, there is no .py file in the data > scripts > ai > individual (where there are located others .py files of the other bosses) Maybe this is the source of the problem? Should I try another GrandBoss from the one's there are on my pack already?

Edited by skechagias