Configure Server Side For Proxy Countries L2Off

~BorealP

Question

Hello

Im creating a Java proxy in order to can install it on some VPS to can proxy the conection to my L2Server and less ping from users.

My problem is that i don know how to configure the server in order to user can see all alternatives in the game login and can acces to server using selected proxy.

Can someone bring me a hand?

Best Regards

You can buy vps with linux and setup packet redirection on specific port to your game server ip port (7777).

search how to make packet redirection

Hello

Im creating a Java proxy in order to can install it on some VPS to can proxy the conection to my L2Server and less ping from users.

My problem is that i don know how to configure the server in order to user can see all alternatives in the game login and can acces to server using selected proxy.

Can someone bring me a hand?

Best Regards

Depending on your budget, there are services that will perform latency reduction too :)

You can buy vps with linux and setup packet redirection on specific port to your game server ip port (7777).

search how to make packet redirection

But if i do this i shoud even configure my authD and L2Server in order to can work with that and its exactly whats i dont know how to do :(

You want multiple server selections on hauthd right? :)

Yes thats exactly what i want :)

no way! there is no setting there for proxies IPs!

You are right, in this hauthd it works differently.

All you have to do is add your proxy IPs there using the variable :

[adv]

proxy=

Then you need to make a small php script, to send the notification to hautdh with the packet 0x06 0x00 [ 0xAA 0xAA 0xAA 0xAA ] and your IP in int32 format.

So it will allow you to connect to the alternative servers.

Edited by MWZ

He need to add a 2-3 Proxy Servers on the same login are you sure is working like that?

for example:

1) main location

2) Brazil proxy

3) US Proxy

4) EU Proxy

Show my how it will work?

this is if you are using Proxy Protection not for proxy logins (as i know)

[adv]

proxy=

How can i obtain this custom Authd?

Buy it from someone that can do it, like Vanganth in this case. And Vagrancy you have no rights so sell someones work.

Buy it from someone that can do it, like Vanganth in this case. And Vagrancy you have no rights so sell someones work.

even you buy it from Vanganth or someone else he will not help you at all..he dont have time to make to you the packets redirects on linux

I have totally solved.

Finally i habe bought the authd from vagrancy and i habe installed my java proxy on some vps and all is working like a charm.

Many thansk to all!