Don't Worry i will play l2divinity + i will make Hero Adventurer on Tales , i have someone there that will play adventurer  and he will be hero--i will play it.

And Achylek ,  ur picture is arrly old , is 5 times heroes now , Sipanda failed again taking my hero :(

And u Sunshide :) -- ofc a lot will go L2Tales , and that a lot are gm friends :))) for free items , like Achylek comes cause ahve free items , and a lot of many players join jsut for free items , that is the only reason , because who want play on a real good server will join www.l2divinity.com

Don't Worry i will play l2divinity + i will make Hero Adventurer on Tales , i have someone there that will play adventurer  and he will be hero--i will play it.

And Achylek ,  ur picture is arrly old , is 5 times heroes now , Sipanda failed again taking my hero :(

And u Sunshide :) -- ofc a lot will go L2Tales , and that a lot are gm friends :))) for free items , like Achylek comes cause ahve free items , and a lot of many players join jsut for free items , that is the only reason , because who want play on a real good server will join www.l2divinity.com

You are so stupid boy

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

you are all stupid,everybody join all server's,the point is in which one he will stay too play,big community no bugs and fair donation.that is the best server,let's see which one will be that

Sunshide and AchYlek please flame other server and stop spam this topic, This is not L2Arion so please dont repeat it like a parrot . And if you dont like it why watch this topic every 15 min? So plss go away stupid TALES DOGS.

Edited by Neotron

Sunshide and AchYlek please flame other server and stop spam this topic, This is not L2Arion so please dont repeat it like a parrot . And if you dont like it why watch this topic every 15 min? So plss go away stupid TALES DOGS.

Dont be mad, 

u will see 1.October for what u waiting 

Dont be mad, 

u will see 1.October for what u waiting 

u wrong if u think Im mad, I just say to stop flame on this topic to say "THIS IS L2ARION" or other server because a half of this topic just u and sunshide flame it. And allow other players to tell a feedback. Thanks

hey kiti kiti kiti , hey kiti kiti kiti , sunshide and Achylek , hey kiti kiti kiti , come stalone calls u to feed u !!!

u was good pussies , u deserve a BIGGGGG fat and long reward now :) _)_ enjoy it!!

Edited by MicuTzu

Cant wait to see 500 max online, hidden donation ( like all mid serv ) and first heros with 15 matches and 400+ points like the PK heros ( gm char ).

Ok 

We have a new Event xD

Did you ever know Baium have a child, he grow up and now he will fight with you all !!!

Ok 

We have a new Event xD

Did you ever know Baium have a child, he grow up and now he will fight with you all !!!

claww,

why u are so bad:((