[Wtb] L2Jacis Npcs

GiwrgosMasterGR

Question

Hello, I Have a L2JAcis Project rev 290,

And i not find npcs..

Ok,

Can help? i need :

Buffer | Getekeeper | Vote Shop | GM Shop | Top PvP/Pk | and Special Shop With rbs, and tvt items ! Thanks 

You find me on Skype Giorgosmargazhs im online all day ;3

9 answers to this question

This guy ask pack first and then he say that he will give the money... (he is not even 18 years old) he is scammer and noobiew and untrusted...

Please ban this guy

Also he is like 15 years old why he has access on web?

(Greek)

[9/5/2014 11:05:19 PM] WolfGiaS3na: man s lew kati gia teleutea fora.. dn boi8aw se tpt peri l2j klp sto skype, steile minima sto youtube
[9/5/2014 11:05:41 PM] GiwrgosMasterGR: kala
[9/5/2014 11:05:53 PM] GiwrgosMasterGR: bb
[9/5/2014 11:05:54 PM] GiwrgosMasterGR: tote dense simpathi kaneis
[9/5/2014 11:06:37 PM] WolfGiaS3na: ti?
[9/5/2014 11:09:38 PM] WolfGiaS3na: ti les pas kala?
Edited by Akatalilh

I've blocked him after 3 seconds.

[9/1/2014 11:24:57 PM] giorgosmargazhs: geia
[9/1/2014 11:32:01 PM] Chris Trance: Huh?
[9/1/2014 11:32:20 PM] giorgosmargazhs: elada?
[9/1/2014 11:32:30 PM] Chris Trance: What about English?
[9/1/2014 11:32:33 PM] giorgosmargazhs: gr

He've added the whole maxcheaters.

While noone is gonna help him he doesn't have other way except adding someone to solve his request... There are alot of active users and noone gonna help him.!

While noone is gonna help him he doesn't have other way except adding someone to solve his request... There are alot of active users and noone gonna help him.!

Bacause he speak only on the greek.

Hello, I Have a L2JAcis Project rev 290,

And i not find npcs..

Ok,

Can help? i need :

Buffer | Getekeeper | Vote Shop | GM Shop | Top PvP/Pk | and Special Shop With rbs, and tvt items ! Thanks 

You find me on Skype Giorgosmargazhs im online all day ;3

is not something hard to make. for Gatekeeper,vote shop, gm shop ,specian shop with rbs and tvt items need only change html file isnt something hard. about buffer,top pvp pk are already shared and need only some little adapts. but dont wait to find all ready. you must try to make your own npc's and request help here for adapt if you cant or something

This is not a wishlist concert ..

Seriously, you should learn how to make it on your own, at least TRY. Am I the only one who used retail GKs to get the proper teleport IDs, so I could create my 'custom' gk ? Looks like .. It's better to make such a topic. Anyway..