Cheap Elo Boosting! (Promotion Code)

MasectTV

Yes. that was the deal with the page, customers pay to me and i sent to the page  80 % of the money .

i don't care the money was send to u !  u asked me to send the moneys i send them i didn't talk with any page.

pls lock this topic no more!

@Anodys you Act like a Pathetic Animal

This Guy did good things for me without any problem etc

he just Advertising Others People work if you got scammed from someone blame the other guy and not this one

Firist you need to Read and Learn some Things after to talk

Regards.

You're wrong with that, what you're saying right now is you're redirecting ppl to scammers.

That's exactly what you said!

You're wrong with that, what you're saying right now is you're redirecting ppl to scammers.

That's exactly what you said!

so i'm a scammer now? really :o okay

so i'm a scammer now? really :o okay

Υou didn't got the point! What I said is that Deque is wrong saying the scammer was just a customer to you so he must blame him right?

This means that you're not checking your costumers and you're advertising scammers.

Edited by Strain

Υou didn't got the point! What I said is that Deque is wrong saying the scammer was just a customer to you so he must blame him right?

This means that you're not checking your costumers and you're advertising scammers.

i got your point then he have to carefull about his Costumers 

I don't really know how you still believe this clown, anyway if this topic gets locked or either i get a ban then the moderators need to change for sure.

also

how can this guy swear and don't get banned?

Ok lets start.

this server: buy from mascetTV services u know how many was on in the first day? 6-7 people Only in all day..

this idiots of "advertise" should called Scamms couse they don't have any thing to can give traffic to a server they do what they can free so everyone can do it so when u buy from him services is like u gonna throw your moneys in the trash!

also. he took the moneys for the boost He take them . and gues what he say to me when i was want back them because they didn't do my deal the person mascetTv i paid him not the page that he says so the moneys should be refund by him not from page he took the money so he is the person that should give them back.

also i bored u mascettv someone to lock this topic and ban this person!

OR I WANNA PROOFS HERE How u improve a server to can see all that u are the bigger ...........  ! so wtf? he should show us how he improves the servers how he gives "traffic" hahaha a moderator should make him to show us how he gives the traffic couse people gonna lost money.

i wait your proves how u give traffic kiddy ;) he will not show us relax he can't have fun he know the "free ways" !

Edited by Anodys

First, learn some english because i don't understand a thing that you said there.

All of my customers are happy no one is dissapointed.

My "l2" project failed cause the pack was terrible and i didn't had enough budget for advertising, it was a 4fun project.

Me & Booster are partners, he boosts i take the money and give him the 80%. i only have the 20% which is 2 euros, if you want the 2 euros let me know.

You are the one that always swearing and tells me to get a ban.

Also, the page didn't scammed you, he actually didn't make it in time because he had some problems.

He sent me a message that told me Antreas can get a refund if he wants but if he doesn't i can complete the boost tommorow,

that time i was not home and i didnt had an internet connection.

Byee!

Edited by MasectTV

where is the proves how u improve the servers? hahahaahahahahahahahahahah

also if u can give traffic u can give some players to a server but this srv was with 5 on hahahahaha

come on bored it someone to lock this topic bored to see idiots try to get money!!

also the moneys the 100% was send to u not  to the page so i wait them il report u if i don't have them tommorow have fun

Edited by Anodys

The money was sent to me you're right but after 2 minutes i sent them to the page paypal account.

Where are the improved servers? check out my testimontials ;)

One of my customers had 5 onlines, you are right because he chose the cheapest package and didn't listen to what i said.

Also please stop cursing.