interlude [L2J] L2 Roar

Am1raL

srv is really cool,lot of pvp,lot of ppl online,they only problem is the oly which need a lot to fix,but if you wanna make pvp all day is a good srv

srv is really cool,lot of pvp,lot of ppl online,they only problem is the oly which need a lot to fix,but if you wanna make pvp all day is a good srv

Main thing that everyone is looking to each server is if they have got bugs (pvp bug or any other stuff like this).Otherwise it will not worth to join to a bugged server.

Main thing that everyone is looking to each server is if they have got bugs (pvp bug or any other stuff like this).Otherwise it will not worth to join to a bugged server.

well if you expect play a java pvp server and be bugless and everything perfect,than you wrong,i dont think you can find 1 server with full balance and everything working like on official:P

i dont think you can find 1 server with full balance and everything working like on official:P

Well, you can actually, but that required time to fix and now, everyone just take a pack, add some stuff and boom, server goes online w/o checking for the bugs .. Then ppl join and scream like crazy "aaa bug" - what a surprise, wow :P

Well, you can actually, but that required time to fix and now, everyone just take a pack, add some stuff and boom, server goes online w/o checking for the bugs .. Then ppl join and scream like crazy "aaa bug" - what a surprise, wow :P

That!

Even retail was never balanced, but people don't cry for unbalance, that can be fixed and is not very noticable, people cry, because full with bugs pack. Like archer miss all arrows vs daggers ( that happened to me in last server i tested) so that's not about small balance, it's about big bugs, that are obviously and it's impossible that tester passed them if server is a serious project. So if u see such bugs u already know that server will sux.

Too much corrupt  on this server,i don't recommend it!!

Short conversation with Nicolas as known as Nick @ L2Roar

[GR]

[2:25:52 πμ | Επεξεργασία από τον χρήστη 2:26:06 πμ] Vince™: dikos sou autos o server?

[2:26:10 πμ] Nicolas™: y

[2:26:24 πμ] Vince™: opios sou eftiakse to site prepei na einai GTP

[2:26:27 πμ] Vince™: 1on auto

[2:26:56 πμ] Vince™: 2on, to banner tou topzone den fenetai kan

[2:27:21 πμ] Nicolas™: 3erw

[2:27:36 πμ] Vince™: kai 3on giati custom tattoo?

[2:27:52 πμ] Vince™: einai pou einai L2J o server, mou kotsares kai ta tattoo kai apo balance tha paei kata diaolou

[2:28:07 πμ] Vince™: anyway, kalh tuxh an kai vlepw na trwei toumpa o server suntoma (facepalm)

[2:28:22 πμ] Nicolas™: oute kan

[2:28:24 πμ] Nicolas™: 1k on eixa

[2:28:27 πμ] Nicolas™: kai to balance koble

[2:28:37 πμ] Vince™: 1K on?

[2:28:41 πμ] Vince™: o_O

[2:28:44 πμ] Vince™: proof?

[2:28:54 πμ] Nicolas™: twra exw 600

[2:29:00 πμ] Nicolas™: m fugane kana 200 apo ena rollback

[2:29:01 πμ] Vince™: eeem etsi paei

[2:29:05 πμ] Nicolas™: diko m lathos

[2:29:09 πμ] Vince™: ma eisai kai eksupnos

[2:29:11 πμ] Vince™: rollback?

[2:29:12 πμ] Vince™: (rofl)

[2:29:16 πμ] Vince™: den se ksexesane akoma?

[2:29:16 πμ] Vince™: :^)

[2:29:23 πμ] Nicolas™: egine logo lathos tou pc

[2:29:25 πμ] Nicolas™: crashare

[2:29:29 πμ] Nicolas™: xasame mysql

[2:29:33 πμ] Vince™: ti machine exeis?

[2:29:37 πμ] Vince™: mono auto pes m

[2:29:41 πμ] Nicolas™: vps eixa

[2:29:43 πμ] Nicolas™: to piga se dedi

[2:29:49 πμ] Vince™: a pali kala...

[2:30:17 πμ] Vince™: apla vres kanenan kalutero mesa apo MxC na sou kanei kalutero site

[2:30:21 πμ] Vince™: me auto den kaneis douleia

[2:30:23 πμ] Vince™: :^)

[2:30:34 πμ] Nicolas™: exei na protineis kati

[2:30:42 πμ] Vince™: iAndre/Strain

[2:30:46 πμ] Vince™: den sou kanoun?

[2:30:49 πμ] Nicolas™: no

[/GR]

Sorry for Greeks but This owner is Greek :x :/

Short conversation with Nicolas as known as Nick @ L2Roar

[GR]

[/GR]

Sorry for Greeks but This owner is Greek :x :/

εεεεελα ευτυχος και εσυ ρε μαλακα

Best srv EU

I am not so sure about this. First of all server features are the same just like any simple server arround here. Secondly full corruption and on top of all the max amount of registered/logged in members seems to be 200 max! Anyways i wish you good luck.

I am not so sure about this. First of all server features are the same just like any simple server arround here. Secondly full corruption and on top of all the max amount of registered/logged in members seems to be 200 max! Anyways i wish you good luck.

Features are pretty cool, not like all servers, we got different features, if you talking about xp rates ok... About corruption if i had my server shoud be emty.

200 max players? hmm http://prntscr.com/4j99xu

Thanks ^_^

@Vince what exactly are you trying to prove with this conversation? that you are more stupid that i expect?

Features are pretty cool, not like all servers, we got different features, if you talking about xp rates ok... About corruption if i had my server shoud be emty.

200 max players? hmm http://prntscr.com/4j99xu

Thanks ^_^

@Vince what exactly are you trying to prove with this conversation? that you are more stupid that i expect?

char page count offline shop aswell :)